Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 88456 views.
mdpetdoc

8/30/18

Congratulations on completing one of the long term achievements.  thumbsupclapstar2four_leaf_clover

Thank you my generous friend heartpulserose

Tennco (carlyMC)

8/30/18

Congrats to you!   I’m closing in on the halfway mark with the generosity of my ice breath trading partners on iOS.  I also have several regular gifters who have been very generous to donate to the cause.  I think this is the only way to get this achievment done.  

AEGram

8/30/18

Tennco (carlyMC) said:

Congrats to you!   I’m closing in on the halfway mark with the generosity of my ice breath trading partners on iOS.  I also have several regular gifters who have been very generous to donate to the cause.  I think this is the only way to get this achievement done.  

Actually, it is not the only way.....but it is ONE of the ways......

I found that when I needed to craft pet food for a DQ or a Castle Challenge, I crafted Simple Pet food until I ran out of Pet Medallions......

I then purchased them at 1 diamond each when I needed more (and I continued to get them from the DQs, so I didn't ALWAYS need to purchase all of them).

By going this route, I got credit for 3 achievements at once:

1. Pet Prepared: Collect pet medallions

2. Food Frenzy: Craft pet food

3. Market Master: Buy items 

• Edited August 30, 2018 9:36 pm  by  AEGram

Congratulations to both mdpetdoc and Annikabelle on both your achievements.

SharpEye1

8/31/18

Tennco (carlyMC) said:

Congrats to you! I’m closing in on the halfway mark with the generosity of my ice breath trading partners on iOS. I also have several regular gifters who have been very generous to donate to the cause. I think this is the only way to get this achievment done.

WTG Carly!  When I jumped on the PC ice breath wagon in early July, I had just over 51,000.  And, like you, I have awesome friends who are swapping with me and some regular gifters as well who are being quite generous too.  So, thanks to them, I have now have now hit the 70,000 mark!

We'll get 'er done before you know it! thumbsupfour_leaf_clover

Ada

Thank you Carly!   All the best to you  four_leaf_clovertada

Tennco (carlyMC)

8/31/18

I must be missing something.  Are you saying that crafting simple pet food can get me ice breaths?

No, crafting pet food won't get you an ice breath, but if you are at level 86 and get the coins from the crafting wheel, you will get 255 coins. a profit of 55 coins, as it costs 200 coin to craft simple food.  If you are lucky enough to get coins on each side of the crafting wheel, you get 510 coins a profit of 310 coins, which will give you 290 coins towards an ice breath.  Of course, if you are like me, you will get a wand or pet food.