Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Di (amina046)

Nov-7

Pictures that make you drool on your laptop or ipad should be made illegal! Now I have to go to my fridge and look what I can find to make the drool go away!

KNIMtheTOAD

Nov-8

Nacho picture made me hungry. Am making them tonight.  About the x rays in the header not mine are they?

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-9

Now I am feeling queasy!
What on any planet (not just earth!) is this one?

katiek2

Nov-9

Are you referring to the nachos MissTracy posted?  Expand your horizons, PTG!  Salsa, refried beans, sometimes ground beef, guacamole, sour cream with avocado on the side.  Also sometimes with diced black olives.   Oh, can't forget the chips, for some the most important part.  No spoon needed when you have corn chips.   YUMMMY!

katiek2

Nov-9

I just noticed tonight's header.  Is that what was making you queasy?  Totally understand...

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-9

Apology accepted!

A nachos lover!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-10

It's chaos... pretty much all of them were queasy.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-10

November 11th to 17th

• Mon 11th - Remembrance day; Origami day; Sundae day; Singles day; World Orphans day

• Tue 12th - Happy hour day; Chicken soup for the soul day; Pizza with the works except anchovies day; Fancy rat and mouse day

• Nov 13th - My Mum's 75th birthday; World Kindness day (taking her to lunch); Indian pudding day (we're not going to an Indian restaurant); Symphonic Metal day (there will be no drum solos at the vineyard).

• Thu 14th - Operating room nurse day; Spicy Guacamole day; Pickle day (HEY! A pickle!)

• Fri 15th - Clean out your fridge day; Spicy Hermit Cookie day; America recycles day; Philanthropy day; I love to write day

• Sat 16th - Have a party with your bear day; Fast food day; Button day (I just did buttons); International day for Tolerance; Clarinet day

• Sun 17th - Homemade bread day; Baklava day; Take a hike day; World Prematurity day (babies, not ejaculation); Int Happy Gose day (it's a kind of beer); Unfriend day; Petroleum day (really?)

And this week is Human-Animal relationship awareness week.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-10

In honour of those that did not beat Sesame Street's 50th birthday, here are the ones I did not use this Sunday.

How many of you remember these faces?

Image result for original sesame street