Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

katiek2

Nov-13

No wonder we don't agree on some things - I'm old enough to be your mother!!!  Sobering thought...

mmpendo

Nov-13

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Thankfully the power came on and we could head out for our lovely lunch.

Yea our power here goes out frequently, perhaps a minute, a few hours, or a few days, depending on the weather. Always at inopportune times.

Thank you for all the wonderful headers and this MC forum. You deserve a day to celebrate your Mum.

Kudos.

KatieAn56

Nov-13

Happy Birthday to your Mum from Alabama!! Hope she has a great, fun day.

Di (amina046)

Nov-13

A very Happy Birthday to your Mum from the Caribbean !

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-14

You're in the Caribbean?!

Image result for Jealous gif

Di (amina046)

Nov-14

yes, back after nearly 4 months in Europe, just in time before the cold and snow!

misstracy22

Nov-16

Hi, 

I like today’s header. Although I’m not a musician, can’t sing either. Only what a beautiful precision instrument, you have chosen for today. Well done and though out.

With so much you have to deal with on a daily basis, you are a wonder.

Thanks, Tracy

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-17

November 18th - 24th

• Mon 18th - Occult day (Heavens to Betsy!); Princess day; Apple cider day; Vichyssoise day (I can't believe I spelt that right on my first try); Adoption day

• Tue 19th - Int. Men's day; Carbonated beverage with caffeine day (don't they just mean coke?); Play Monopoly day; Have a bad day (sure, if you lose the Monopoly game)

• Wed 20th - Name your PC day (Probably nicer than swearing at it); Wobbly Wednesday; Absurdity day; Peanut butter fudge day

• Thu 21st - World Hello day; False confession day (I killed Epstein); Red mitten day; Use less stuff day

• Fri 22nd - Go for a ride day; Flossing day; Cranberry relish day

• Sat 23rd - Fibonacci day; Espresso day; Cashew day

• Sun 24th - Celebrate your unique talent day; Sardines day; Aura awareness day.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-17

Oh, thank you Poppet.

Image result for kitten hug gif

misstracy22

Nov-17

Oh blimy, that is so cute, thank you.

Tracyblush