Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

oiuoiu321

12/3/19

Cool!  Happy Birthday!

misstracy22

12/3/19

Hi, it isn’t really my birthday, I was only following on the logic of that if it’s parcel day, then everyone can have another birthday. Bless you, I’ll keep the wishes for my real birthday. So very kind of you.

Is it really your birthday? If so a very Happy Birthday to you.

Tracy bee

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/4/19

I know the cheetah image I chose is very cropped, but it works!

Here it is in full, and the others that didn't fit.

misstracy22

12/4/19

Such magnificent animals. Fine tuned and beautiful. So protective with their young and playful. Awesome. 
thank you once again.

Tracy cat2

misstracy22

12/4/19

Just some pictures, in case you can use them or even want them for St Nicholas day, including the German Krampus. 

oiuoiu321

12/4/19

It really was my birthday!  I told all 4 people who gave me a gift that they were participating in Giving Tuesday.  None of the gifts were homemade, though.

misstracy22

12/4/19

Bless you, so pleased you had some gifts too. So now everyone has a reminder of when your birthday is.

On another note. I sent a PM to you. Did you receive it?

Take care, Tracy

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

It is. My old girls scout leader is a civil war reenactor and she works at Strawberry Banke - nearby museum on one of the 1st settlements in the US (http://www.strawberybanke.org/) - she makes them.

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Kitties!!!! Happy Cindy... thanx Jen!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/5/19

My header went wonky!

It should have looked like this: