Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

misstracy22

2/28/20

Hi,

I tried a little embroidery, well cross stitch really. Not so difficult. For a while and was going to say how lovely it is to see some on the header. Thank you to Jennifer for putting it on the header and thank you for reminding me how enjoyable it was. 
Take care both,

Tracyrabbit

LvlSlgr

2/28/20

Tracy, I used to cross-stitch soooo much. And I mean BIG things. For some reason I found it very relaxing. However, I got away from it. I had one picture I was working on - about 3/4 of the way done - and a couple years ago I got it out to see if I could finish it now that I'm retired. OMG ... I discovered I just don't have the patience to do that kind of needlework anymore. Too bad because it would be an absolutely beautiful picture if I could just finish it.

misstracy22

2/29/20

Hi,

What is the picture of?
Small areas grow, even just a couple of stitches at a time. Then before you know it it’s nearly finished and you just have to keep going.

Better in daylight, I’ve always found. Even with these, very good and expensive lights and magnifiers. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/1/20

March 2nd to 8th

• Mon 2nd - Old stuff; Read; Fun facts about names; Banana Cream Pie; Dr Seuss

• Tue 3rd - Caregiver appreciation, I want you to be happy; If pets had thumbs; World wildlife; National Anthem; Peach blossoms; Canadian bacon; Irish Whiskey; Cold cuts; Mulled wine; Unique names

• Wed 4th - Grammar; Marching bands; Toy soldiers; Holy Experiment (pray for something and see if you get it); Math; Pound cake; Scrap-booking; Hug a GI;

• Thu 5th - Multiple personalities; Books; Cheese doodles; Name-tags; Absinthe;

• Fri 6th - Dentists; Unplug; White chocolate cheesecake; Middle names; Dress in blue; Frozen food; Day of prayer

• Sat 7th - Be heard; Plants; Crown roast pork;

• Sun 8th - Women; Peanut cluster; Proofreading; Be nasty; Dry shampoo; Check your batteries

March is also the month for:

• Endometriosis

• Social Work

• Small Press

• Rising Star

• Haemophilia

• Kidneys

• Peanuts

• Multiple Sclerosis

• Nutrition

• Women's Industry

• Craft

• Ideas

• Credit

• Caffeine

• Cheerleading

• Umbrellas

• Music in schools

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/1/20

I thought this looked familiar!

I have been doing this for over a year.

That means I can recycle old lists and just add to them if I need to.

misstracy22

3/1/20

Hi Jennifer,

I was just reading your list and I too realised a recognised some. Guess that means I’ve been here for a year also. 
Also wow what a month, is there anything not covered?

Looking forward to your New Headers, they always mean so much, to so many people.

Thank you for your time, patience and enthusiasm.

Tracy koala

LvlSlgr

3/5/20

Ahhh ... books! One of my favorites! I love reading because I can learn so much or escape from life for a while.

PTG (anotherPTG)

3/6/20

8th March

International Women's Day - Bless em!

Image result for International women's day banner

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/7/20

PTG (anotherPTG) said:

Bless em!

Yes... every one...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/8/20

March 9th to 15th

• Mon 9th - Panic; Barbies; Meatballs; Crab meat; False teeth; Get over it

• Tue 10th - Pack your lunch; Fill your stapler; Organise your home office; Purim; Wigs; Bagpipes; Skirts; Find a phone booth; Middle names; Mario

• Wed 11th - Johnny Appleseed; Tools; Plumbing

• Thu 12th - Girl scouts; Plant a flower; Popcorn; Fanny pack; Scallops; Kidneys

• Fri 13th (OOOH!) - Jewels; Sleep; Blame someone else; Earmuffs; Ken; Open an umbrella indoors; Smart and sexy

• Sat 14th - Pi; Genealogy; Butterflies; White; Crowdfunding; Science; Moths; Ask a question; Dribble to work; Potato chips

• Sun 15th - Dumbstruck; Everything you think is wrong; Ides of March; Speeches; Confessions; Buzzards