Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I know!  And it's a legit header, I went to the site.

Couldn't resist it.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Too cute, but wouldn't fit today.

Beavers are back in the UK and they will reshape the land

misstracy22

Apr-7

Yep, to cute to miss. Thanks

Love the guys on the top one.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

To all - this was one of the least brutal header images I could find for Passover.

I TOOK ONE LOOK AT IT COULD NOT FIGURE OUT WHAT IT WAS.  BUT KNOW IT LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE AND DIPPED A PAINT BRUSH IN BLOOD AND SWIPED IT ACROSS THE BOARD.  DIDN'T CLICK TILL I READ YOUR LAST POST.   PASSOVER.   

WISH WE COULD DO THAT TODAY,  SOMEONE I KNOW JUST LOST A PARENT TO THIS NASTY PLAGUE WE ARE HAVING NOW.   HE WAS A GOOD MAN,  WOULD HELP ANYONE WHO NEEDED IT.  ALWAYS HAD A SMILE ON HIS FACE.   HE WAS MUCH LOVED AND WILL BE MISSED BY MANY. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-10

My friend in an online game lost his mother.

He can't have a funeral, and could not be with her when she died.

He says it's not real.  He'll get a photo and an urn in a week or so.

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL SORT OF HAVE FRIENDS IN CANADA, SHE LOST HER DAD.  BUT CAN TO LEAVE OR GO TO THE FUNERAL THAT IS IF THERE IS ONE.  THEY HAVE SMALL CHILDREN AND DO NOT WANT TO RUN ANY RISK. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-12

April 13th to 19th

• Mon 13th - Dingus Day; Scrabble; Thomas Jefferson; Plants; Peach cobbler

• Tue 14th - Be kind to lawyers; International moment of laughter (probably at the thought of being kind to lawyers); Dolphins; Look up at the sky; Equal pay; Ex-spouses; Pecans

• Wed 15th - That sucks; Anime; Sign language; Bananas; Take a wild guess; Rubber erasers; The Titanic; Art

• Thu 16th - Wear your pajamas to work; High Five; Save the elephants; Eggs Benedict; Mushrooms; Bean counters; Librarians; Stress awareness

• Fri 17th - Haiku; Blah blah blah day; Cheeseballs; Kickball; Silence; Bats; Dames; Ford Mustang; Second Anniversary of this forum!!

• Sat 18th - Husbands; Pinatas (don't get those two confused); World Heritage; Auctioneers; Linemen; Record stores; Amateur radio; Pet owners' Independence; Jugglers; Newspaper columnists

• Sun 19th - Bicycles; Hanging out; Riceballs; Poetry and the creative mind; Garlic; Amaretto

Friday the 17th is also the 2nd Anniversary of this forum (going by your first post date of 4-17-18)