Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/3/20

Today's header is nice and creepy...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/6/20

So disappointed the nurses headers would not fit today. disappointed

Pro-Nursing Language | Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses

Understanding Disability Insurance Policy Language for the Nursing ...

jp-nurses-guide-header-1920x883 - JourneyPure At The River

KNIMtheTOAD

5/7/20

Thanks for showing RN's. My oldest daughter is a nurse. 

I wanted to note that the header with the cocktails all look like you took sips before you took the picture. 

That's OK, you have got to be sure they weren't poison! 

KNIMtheTOAD

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/8/20

Quality control is key here!

KNIMtheTOAD

5/8/20

Jenifer, I thought V E Day is June 6th.  That's my sons B D.  Oh are we celebrating the year? Everything has been kind blurry lately. Made myself check to see if it is June 6th.  I option to celebrate every day. Happy to be on this side of the earth. 

Thanks for giving me something every day of the year your header. 

KNIMtheTOAD

LvlSlgr

5/8/20

Hi Toad!

I did a little research and V-E Day is May 8th which occurred in 1945. June 6th is D-Day which occurred in 1944. Maybe that's what you were thinking of.

Victory in Europe Day, generally known as VE Day or V-E Day, is a day celebrating the formal acceptance by the Allies of World War II of Nazi Germany's unconditional surrender of its armed forces on Tuesday, 8 May 1945, marking the end of World War II in Europe. VE Day is celebrated across Western European states on 8 May, with several countries observing public holidays on the day each year, variously called Victory Over Fascism Day, Liberation Day or simply Victory Day.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/9/20

I love it when I don't have to do any research.

Flootie

5/9/20

Hope I’m not intruding, but the ducks are, I believe, Snow Geese and they represent the migrating birds which Jenifer has chosen to illustrate today. Aren’t they wonderful?

Of course, if I’m wrong please feel free to jump in and correct my error.

Best wishes, stay safe

player name Shroomie