Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Absolutely correct.

Flootie

May-10

Phew! I knew watching David Attenborough programmes would pay off. Do I get a gold star?

Moonki

May-10

Hi All; In the spring room 4, the last - and most expensive, 2500 - pagoda or gazebo has a plaque over the door. What does it say/represent? This is sheer curiosity, but I’m hoping someone knows. Thanks, Moonki 

Flootie

May-10

Hi Moonki, now, forgive me if I’m wrong, but I think it’s a lion or a dragon. It’s very hard to see, but I squinted very hard at it, and that’s my best suggestion.

Maybe someone else can enlighten us to it’s true identity.

Best wishes, stay safe, Shroomie

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-11

11th to 17th of May

• Mon 11th - Accounting; ego awareness; Twilight zone; Eat what you want

• Tue 12th - Poem on your pillow; Odometers; Nutty fudge; Limericks

• Wed 13th - Frog jumping; Hummus; Numeracy; Top Gun; Receptionists; Apple Pie; Leprechauns; Root Canal; Donate a day's wages to charity; Third Shift Workers

• Thu 14th - Do the Chicken Dance

• Fri 15th - Chocolate chips; Bike to work; Bring flowers to someone; Birthmarks; Sunglasses; Nylon stockings; Pizza party; Endangered species; Straw hats; Police memorial day

• Sat 16th - Whiskey; Drawing; Sea monkeys; Fiddles; Plant a lemon tree; Waiters; Learn to swim; Biographers; Fish migration; Horse rescue; Wear purple for peace; Armed forces (in case the purple shorts don't work)

• Sun 17th - Work from home (duh); Pinot Grigio; Day against Homophobia; Baking; Hoarding

LvlSlgr

May-11

"Eat what you want" - Well, I didn't really want anything until I saw your header with the fries. Now I want those! LOL

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-11

Yep!

This is probably the cruellest header I've ever done.

Flootie

May-11

O Lockkdown! What has thou done to me? A bit of daft inspiration from tomorrow’s categories

I had an idea for a pillow

To make it from some willow

I cut off some twigs

And with a few jigs

I’ve somewhere to rest and chill-o!

xx

oiuoiu321

May-11

Who knew that "Eat What I Want" would end up being my computer monitor?