Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-25

I can LITERALLY hear him saying this in my head.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-25

Quite a few refused to work today...

Today's full picture.

LvlSlgr

Jul-25

I know some places say you never put ketchup on a hotdog, but I like mine with ketchup, sweet relish, and onions. Every once in a while I'll have a chili dog with onions and shredded cheddar cheese.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-26

Ketchup and HOT mustard.  Like Wasabi hot.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-26

July 26th to August 1st

• Sun 26th - All or Nothing; Aunts and Uncles; Parents; Holistic Therapy; Coffee milkshake

• Mon 27th - Take your houseplants for a walk; Take your pants for a walk; Walk on stilts (this could be crazy day); Norfolk; Chicken fingers; Scotch whiskey; Gary Gygax (creator of Dungeons and Dragons)

• Tue 28th - Milk chocolate (That is all we need to know)

• Wed 29th - Tigers; Chicken wings; Lasagna; Rain; Lipstick

• Thu 30th - Cheesecake; Father-in-law; Friendship; Paperback books; Share a hug (remember thjose?)

• Fri 31st - Mutts (aren't they all speciality hybrid dog breeds costing $1000 now?); Avocados; Raspberry cake; Talk in an elevator; Rangers; Eid-Ul-Adha (Muslim holiday)

• Sat 1st - Campfires; Hangovers; Girlfriends; Mahjong; Mountain climbing; Mustard; Raspberry cream pie; Yorkshire; World Wide Web; Disc Golf; Sandcastles; Mead; Child-free day (whew!)

oiuoiu321

Jul-26

Today must be Seize the day Day. 

mmpendo

Jul-26

oiuoiu, I found that funny, after I had rebooted my fuzzy brain first thing this morning. I did study Latin for two years in high school. Very succinct. Definitely has a beauty and brevity to it. And Latin is still utilized in science and as the base of many languages.  

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Walk your houseplants? Is THAT what I've been doing wrong?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-27

mmpendo said:

Definitely has a beauty and brevity to it.

And a universal truth.

Disco Sugit.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-27

oiuoiu321 said:

Today must be Seize the day Day.

"All or Nothing".