Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO LOOK AT THE LIST.  I WORKED IN A STORE THAT SOLD THEM.   ALWAYS THOUGHT IT STRANGE THAT SO MANY BOUGHT A BLOODY ROCK WITH GOOGLE EYES AND SMIRF HAIR GLUED TO IT.   WISH I HAD HAD THE IDEA WOULD BE RICH TODAY.  I JUST USED ROCK TO LANDSCAPE. 

LvlSlgr

Sep-7

One look at today's header and I know what I'm having for lunch! That's right a salami sandwich - rye bread, lots of slices of hard salami, lettuce, Miracle Whip (yes, I prefer MW over mayonnaise) and two slices of colby/pepper jack cheese. Stack it high and serve it with potato chips and a dill pickle spear. I guess I better get started.

OMG, that sounds awesome (except I prefer mayo), but what a divine sandwich that would be.  Glorious even.  I just went to the store this weekend and lugged a ton of stuff through the store, in the car, up the steps and put everything away.  I was hoping not to see the inside of a grocery store for at least a couple of weeks.  Now I can't get my mind off that salami sandwich.  There's always one in the bunch!  LOL LOL LOL

LvlSlgr

Sep-7

whitebutterfly54, I grew up eating mayonnaise. But the man I married was all about Miracle Whip. At first I bought both, but soon discovered my mayonnaise wasn't being used as much and going to waste. So I quit buying it. The Miracle Whip has a little bit of a "tang" that you don't get with the mayonnaise and I got used to it. Now, I've been divorced from my ex for 28 years but I still use Miracle Whip. LOL

Susanna502MC

Sep-8

Mayo and Miracle Whip are like Pepsi and Coke. If you like one, you probably don't like the other, and can't understand people who say they can't tell the difference. I'm definitely Miracle Whip and Coke.

LvlSlgr

Sep-8

Susanna502MC said:

I'm definitely Miracle Whip and Coke.

Same here!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Miracle whip sounds like whipped cream in a can.

LOL Miracle Whip is definitely NOT whipped cream in a can.  Too many years ago to mention, my grandfather and I used to eat longhorn cheese with miracle whip on crackers.  For some reason, I lost the taste for it.  But now that LvlSlgr brought up the "tang", I'm wondering if it would be good with tuna fish.

That's funny Susanna, you're Miracle Whip and Coke and I'm Mayo and Pepsi (although I've been known to swing both ways).  LOL LOL

BTW:  Jenifer, thank you so much for the Enterprise header.  My late husband was an avid Star Trek fan (and Stargate and Star Wars), so it brought up fond memories.  He was a terrific guy who never lost his inner child.

I have always made my tuna fish sandwiches with Miracle Whip and some diced pickles.  I only enjoy mayo on my burgers.  Coke/Pepsi? Not much of a pop drinker but when eating out I usually order Pepsi (if I buy pop I usually get either Fresca or A&W), however I have become a fan of the new Orange Vanilla and Cherry Vanilla Coke flavors.

Not a fan of the Cherry Vanilla Cokes, but I loved, loved, loved the soda fountain cherry cokes.  That's dating me I know.  The closest I ever came to that same cherry coke taste was when Burger King introduced a new machine for dispensing drinks.  It was one machine, and if you pushed the Coke button, all the different flavors of Coke would pop up.  To me, that machine's cherry coke was the only one that came the closest to the old soda fountain cherry cokes.

I have also added maraschino cherry juice to coke to sort of get that taste.  Grenadine doesn't do it at all.