Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-21

Why is my shape not shown?

Pot Belly Stock Vector Illustration And Royalty Free Pot Belly Clipart

mmpendo

Oct-21

I bet those men shave all body hair except head. Personally I don't find that attractive.

When and why did body hair become gross?

I'm just so worn out by all the "politically correctness" everywhere.  God forbid a woman is complimented for being beautiful without the requisite brains and brawn thrown in.  I remember the days of the garter belts and stockings.  It wasn't a fashion statement, or trying to flaunt anything, it's all that was available.  And I remember some of those hose patterns in the picture.  Fishnets and patterned hose were the style when I was in junior high and high.  What's pictured isn't even legitimate garter belts, since it looks like the 'belt' and hose are all one piece.

The men are gorgeous and I have no problem looking at gorgeous men.  Women get their hair done, wear makeup, daub on perfume and look nice...for who, themselves?  No, we get dolled up because we enjoy being attractive.  For Pete's sake, a beautiful woman wearing beautiful lingerie isn't dirty.  But I suppose it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Shaving and/or waxing is more the norm nowadays than not.  It's just a personal preference.  Or has that right been taken away too.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-22

That's the spirit!!

Humans are hardwired to respond positively to aesthetic beauty.

And Tyson Beckford is positively beautiful!

Tyson Beckford Hot Pictures | POPSUGAR Celebrity

And so is Miranda Kerr!

??????????????

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-22

Unfortunately it was.  I googled "men's belly buttons" and was quite visually assaulted.

The amount of lint was just unnecessary!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-22

Lets ALL be grateful I chose the right kind of "nuts" for today's header.

LvlSlgr

Oct-22

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Lets ALL be grateful I chose the right kind of "nuts" for today's header.

Yeah, otherwise we might get an XXX rating in this forum. Too funny!

Di (amina046)

Oct-22

No, sexist is not the word, prude is.

mmpendo

Oct-22

Ouch. You are the first person in my life who has labelled me prudish.

However, I do have opinions.

I think the 'Hollywood' version of beauty is distorted and unreal, often achieved with cosmetic surgery, life threatening dieting and/or drugs (i.e. steroids etc.).

The human form is beautiful. 

Let's be happy with our lives and our bodies without going ga ga over and glorifying poster bodies.