Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Msg 1642.1764 deleted
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-23

Examples of the Fibonacci sequence in nature.

Nature's Proof of Intelligent Design: Sacred Geometry, Phi, the Fibonacci  Spiral, & Self-Reflective Designs [Mega-Post] – New Earth Knowledge

BestPodcasts: There's Math All Around You | Milled

The AMAZING Fibonacci Spiral/Sequence - Extended Version! - YouTube

misstracy22

Nov-23

It’s such a clever and beautiful concept. I think that’s the correct word. Anyway, I’ve love it.

Thanks for choosing that header for today.

hugs Tracy

I love the fractals! I teach this in my 9th grade math classes, and tell them that math began with people’s  attempt to describe what they see in nature. This is when students start to see the beauty in math. The Fractal Foundation has a great website and, in better times, they had shows of 3D fractals they did on the dome of the planetarium in Albuquerque. See fractalfoundation.org if you want to see some short vids...but they are so much better in the dome!

misstracy22

Nov-23

If you had been my teacher, maybe I would have learn’t more than I have. I can imagine you making sense of those mixed up signs on the pages. Going to look at the website. Thank you. 

Stay safe,

Hugs Tracy globe_with_meridians

LvlSlgr

Nov-23

My son is a math teacher and let's face it ... most kids hate math. He teaches 8th graders. The kids he teaches most likely will not go to college and he wants to show them that they will use it even though they may not be aware of it. Maybe they'll get a job as a carpenter, or a cook in a restaurant or whatever, but they will use math in one way or another. He also does his best to try and make it fun.

misstracy22

Nov-24

That’s fantastic. That’s the way learning should be, fun. Your son could be teaching the next person to save the world. Or help build the next ark or feed five thousand. Marvellous. 
Thank you and your son. 

Hugs, Tracy earth_americas

LvlSlgr

Nov-24

Thank you for you kind comments. I'm very proud of my son because I know how much he cares. He knew from the time he was a freshman in high school that he wanted to be a teacher. We need more teachers like him.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-24

Glad I could squish this one in today.  It's a goodie.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-25

I remember this one being tough last year, too...