Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

oiuoiu321

Jan-8

And if they are yours...who took the picture???  blush

oiuoiu321

Jan-16

Love the dragon! 

I'd recognize a Hungarian Horntail anywhere. I spent a few months making this sweater for my Harry Potter loving daughter:

I couldn't find a pattern online, so I had to make one, which was about as much work as knitting the thing!

I know I've previously seen a thread for sharing things we've made like this, but I couldn't find it, so I put it here.

misstracy22

Jan-16

Hi, 

I’m impressed. Designed and knitted by you. Brilliant. I bet your daughter loves the jumper and is so proud to wear it and proud of you and your skills. 
well done. 
Hugs, Tracy 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-17

Impressive!

Also, not much going on today, so I'll leave it up for you.

LOVE THE SWEATER,

A THOUGHT JUST HIT ME AS I WAS GOING THROUGH THE REST OF THE MONTHS LIST NATIONAL DAYS.   WHO THE BLOODY L THINKS THESE THINGS UP.     JUST WONDERING,   THERE ARE SOME NO SELF RESPECTING PERSON WOULD CONSIDER.    MEASURE YOU FOOT DAY???????

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jan-22

CHARLIE (charlieisr) said:

NO SELF RESPECTING PERSON WOULD CONSIDER. MEASURE YOU FOOT DAY

That's fighting talk to a foot fetishist person!

Foot-fetish Cartoons and Comics - funny pictures from CartoonStock

OMG, my son does a monthly calendar for work and some of the days he's found leaves me just shaking my head.  National Bathtub Party Day, that was one.  Or National No Bra Day...uh, that would be a no.  Or this one made me laugh in spite of myself...National Grab Some Nuts Day.  There's just too many responses to that one.  But the National Harvey Wallbanger Day brought back some fond memories.  Now those WERE the days.  LOL LOL

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-23

Please let me know if I have missed any!