Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Boo-teeful! And much appreciated, as always!

oiuoiu321

5/8/19

It seems like the devs knew today was Iris day, since that's what we'll need for the CC when day rollover happens.

Di (amina046)

5/9/19

our local Dev: Jenifer!!!

I have those dachshund socks heart_eyes ! Had 3 of those scrappy pups in my life so farfeetfeetfeet 

I had those striped toe socks when I was a teen. Thought they were the cat’s meow! LOL, brought back many happy memories!

Nona (Waldmeister)

5/9/19

Still have some striped overknees (without toes) for autumn and winter. Go nicely with a woolen dress and are wonderful for hanging out at xmas markets (punch and egg nogg to keep the chill out recommended for the other end).

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/11/19

I forgot to include Mother's Day in the list!!

That will be up tomorrow.

PTG (anotherPTG)

5/11/19

May 13th - Accounting day; Top Gun Day' Frog Jumping Day; Leprechaun Day; World Belly Dance Day; Cocktail Day

May 14th - Chick Dance Day (the only one I could find!)

May 15th - Chocolate Chip Day; Numeracy Day; Straw Hat Day; Stockings Day; World Facilities Management Day

May 16th - Drawings Day; Horse Rescue Day; Notebook Day; Biographers Day; Waiters Day; Global Accessibility Awareness Day

(I'm exhausted! Carry on Jenifer!!)

Love the galaxy banner!!! Beautiful!

Which one is it?