Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

They are "French Style" Macaroons (probably why they are called Macarons).

It sounds Frenchy.

These are the images I got when I typed in Macaroons, and the image I chose said they were macaroons.

Either way, these ones are much prettier!

Both are yummy, thanks to all your hard work. Forum certainly a blessing during game lock out.bouquet

TinyFaerie

Jun-1

Oh thats right I had forgotten.  Thanks for clearing that up for me Nona. Your such a good friend.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jun-1

They are indeed much prettier but I prefer the other ones for taste. As for the spelling - it seems these colourful ones are written both with 'o' or 'oo', even though the latter is more commonly associated with the coconut type. I find it very confusing.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jun-1

You're welcome. Maybe time for a little baking? Some make them only around xmas but I love them any time of year.

TinyFaerie

Jun-1

I could eat anything but the coconut one. I do not like coconut.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jun-1

You can substitute the coconut with almonds.

TinyFaerie

Jun-1

I will keep that in mind. Thanks Nona. Your a rockstar!!

oiuoiu321

Jun-1

They are much prettier!  Such a lovely rainbow of colours in the pic you chose.  Makes me hungry.

attie1234

Jun-1

grin Me too!  The chocolate one is screaming at me.....can you hear it?  relaxeddancer Attie