Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Di (amina046)

Jun-19

I love wasabi and mix it like you do. Sometimes I use just plain (fresh) horseradish with my salmon.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-20

My favorite bird!

I watch them for hours on Youtube!

Big Bear Eagles * Fish Showdown! * It's Not for You Daddy * Simba Mom & Shadow * 6/16/19

Courtesy of Big Bear Live Bald Eagle Cam. Home of Jackie & Shadow, with Eaglet Simba and Angel Eaglet Cookie.

Yes, mainly horseradish...hubby loves  it.

use to purchase won ton soup and added wasabi, when I was under the weather.... as it would clear up my sinuses.

Yummy!  At work, I always order salmon poke bowl (brown rice and ginger marinade) when we order out sushi.

just call me the Poke Girl.... requested on last day to work.... just buy me poke!heart_eyes_catfish

I was following on the news when they had babies...think one passed away... but, yes... very cool.relaxed

Di (amina046)

Jun-20

I can understand that, they are beautiful to watch.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-21

I loved your giraffe one but he wouldn't fit!!

Wow, I watched this with my cat sleeping on my legs until the parent started yelling, which seriously disturbed my cat!

Thanks for sharing this awesome video. It’s so beautiful up there & it’s so good to see the eagles recovering so close to civilization. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-22

Unfortunately the image is too tall, so I cannot get all the face in.