Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

HIDING CHOCOLATE IS MY THING ALSO,  I ONCE HIDE 10 OF THE BIG DOVE DARK CHOCOLATE BARS I GOT FOR 2 FOR ONE.  OPENED ONE BROKE OF PART THE PUT THE REST IN A DRAW I RARELY OPENED.  OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND.  THE REST I HIDE.  FROM MYSELF.   DARN IT REALLY DID A GOOD JOB IT TOOK ME ALMOST 5 YEARS TO FIND THEM THEN IT WAS I WAS MOVING THE BOOKCASE THEY WERE IN AND IT WAS TO HEAVY WITH EVERYTHING IN IT.   THANK GOODNESS IT WAS DARK CHOCOLATE THAT STUFF DOES NOT GO BAD LIKE MILK CHOCOLATE DOES.   I STILL THINK SOME OF THEM ARE HIDDEN SOMEWHERE ELSE.  BUT I HAVE NOT RE-FOUND THEM AGAIN.  I DID PUT A COUPLE IN MY DESK DRAWER WITH THE REST OF MY SUGAR STASH.    OH, WELL IF I DID RE HIDE SOME I MAY SOME DAY FIND IT,  OTHER WISE I MUST HAVE ALREADY EATEN IT.   GOOD THING I GOT THOSE BARS IN THE 1990"S.  

CUPBOARD  NOT WAY,  IF I DID THAT I WOULD NEVER SEE IT AGAIN,  I STASH IT IN MY DESK DRAWER,  YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT IS REALLY MEANT FOR HANGING FILES.  NO FILES JUST STUFFED WITH CANDY OF ALL KINDS.   THAT IS EXCEPT CHOCOLATE.  THAT I HAVE TO HIDE FROM MYSELF.  

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-16

I hide all the sweet stuff under my bed so that my diabetic mom doesn't get at it. Last week my neighbour came back with the shopping while I was still at radio therapy. When I came back the stuff that goes into the fridge/freezer was still untouched but the bag with the sweet stuff... My mother was at the table munching cookies with a ripped open pack of candies beside her.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jul-16

I do NOT trust snakes, especially those from Jenifer's 'neck of the woods'

EVER SO RIGHT,  THEY ARE ALL MORE DEADLY THEN WHAT WE HAVE.   NOPE MAY BE PRETTY COUNTRY BUT ALMOST EVERYTHING WANTS TO KILL YOU ON LAND OR IN THE WATER.   NOPE NOT FOR ME.  I KILLED MY LAST RATTLER  HER IN THE CITY IN ABOUT 1998,  THE BLOODY THING CAME INTO MY YARD.   WE WERE ON THE EDGE OF TOWN THEN.  NOW IT IS HOUSES AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE.  

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-17

CHARLIE (charlieisr) said:

NOPE MAY BE PRETTY COUNTRY BUT ALMOST EVERYTHING WANTS TO KILL YOU ON LAND OR IN THE WATER.

The two of them, trailed by the Death of Rats, walked into Death's huge library. There were clouds here, up near the ceiling.

Death held out a hand, I WANT, he said, A BOOK ABOUT THE DANGEROUS CREATURES OF FOURECKS -

Albert looked up and dived for cover, receiving only mild bruising because he had the foresight to curl into a ball.

After a while Death, his voice a little muffled, said: ALBERT, I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD GIVE ME A HAND HERE.

Albert scrambled up and pulled at some of the huge volumes, finally dislodging enough of them to allow his master to clamber free.

HMM . . . Death picked up a book at random and read the cover.

DANGEROUS MAMMALS, REPTILES, AMPHIBIANS, BIRDS, FISH, JELLYFISH, INSECTS, SPIDERS, CRUSTACEANS, GRASSES, TREES, MOSSES, AND LICHENS OF TERROR INCOGNITA, he read. His gaze moved down the spine. VOLUME 29C, he added. OH. PART THREE, I SEE.

He glanced up at the listening shelves. POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

They waited.

IT WOULD APPEAR THAT—

'No, wait, master. Here it comes.'

Albert pointed to something white zigzagging lazily through the air. Finally Death reached up and caught the single sheet of paper.

He read it carefully and then turned it over briefly just in case anything was written on the other side.

'May I?' said Albert.

Death handed him the paper. '

“Some of the sheep,” ' Albert read aloud. '

from Terry Pratchett - The Last Continent

Katijay (Katijay46)

Jul-17

I think a lot of us would like to see your Kitty without the cone...your kitty looks sad....

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-18

It's just a general state of disgruntlement.

I can relate to that.

But she is a very happy cat.

She started out so tiny...

Found herself a big brother...

Who she loves playing with...

And cuddling with...

And anything that takes her fancy is her bed.