Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Aug-20

Spumoni is an Italian type Ice Cream . Made of 3 different kinds of Ice Cream mixed WITH Whipped Cream

then layered with Fruits and Nuts

misstracy22

Aug-20

Had to have a look, delicious. It’s National Spumoni day in Canada on November 13th as well. Well what can I say other than two chances to have a go at tasting something which sounds fab...

Love Spumoni...I think it was Edy's brand that had a very good one.  Been years since I've had it.  Okay, now I have a craving.  LOL

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-24

Is it just me, or does that picture seem kinda dirty?

Either way, sorry I missed a day, but was spent dealing with Telstra.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-24

Tut! tut!

Would I do that to your Forum?

Image result for leering man cartoon

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-24

I love pluto as well but am more down to earth.

In reply toRe: msg 684
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-25

26th August - 1st September

• Mon 26th - Dog day; Women's equality day; Webmistress day; Cherry popsicle day

• Tue 27th - Bat night; The Duchess who wasn't day (needs googling); Tug of war day; Banana lovers day

• Wed 28th - Bow tie day; Race your mouse around the icons day (?); Radio commercials day (someone is getting punched); Rainbow Bridge remembrance day; Crackers on the keyboard day; Cherry turnover day

• Thu 29th - More herbs less salt day; Lemon juice day; Individual rights day; Chop Suey day; Potteries Bottle oven day

• Fri 30th - Slinky Day; Toasted marshmallow day; Frankenstein day; Int Whale shark day; Holistic pet day (I hope that is not a "curing pet diseases with rosemary" thing); Change colours day (sports).

• Sat 31st - Nothing

• Sun 1st - Cherry popover day; Emma M Nutt day (google); Letter writing day; Pet rock day; Ginger cat appreciation day; Tofu day

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-25

Webmistress day - the perfect opportunity to post a picture of you lounging somewhere!