Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

In reply toRe: msg 684
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-25

26th August - 1st September

• Mon 26th - Dog day; Women's equality day; Webmistress day; Cherry popsicle day

• Tue 27th - Bat night; The Duchess who wasn't day (needs googling); Tug of war day; Banana lovers day

• Wed 28th - Bow tie day; Race your mouse around the icons day (?); Radio commercials day (someone is getting punched); Rainbow Bridge remembrance day; Crackers on the keyboard day; Cherry turnover day

• Thu 29th - More herbs less salt day; Lemon juice day; Individual rights day; Chop Suey day; Potteries Bottle oven day

• Fri 30th - Slinky Day; Toasted marshmallow day; Frankenstein day; Int Whale shark day; Holistic pet day (I hope that is not a "curing pet diseases with rosemary" thing); Change colours day (sports).

• Sat 31st - Nothing

• Sun 1st - Cherry popover day; Emma M Nutt day (google); Letter writing day; Pet rock day; Ginger cat appreciation day; Tofu day

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-25

Webmistress day - the perfect opportunity to post a picture of you lounging somewhere!

I love the “I yellow_heart Pluto” banner! I recently watched a program about the ice planets that talked about that heart on the surface - theorizing it’s a frozen lake. 

Thanks!

Di (amina046)

Aug-25

Totally agree with Nona! And I love your new banner! I was very upset when dear old Pluto was downgraded.cry

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-26

I cannot pass up an opportunity to post pictures of puppies.

In reply toRe: msg 706
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-26

Ones that wouldn't fit...

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-26

Puppies!!!  So cute!  Love this header!

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-26

Just admit it: you're camera shy!

Msg 1642.710 deleted