Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I forgot Star Trek day!!!

I had so many pictures, too!

We just had Teddy Bears picnic, so I will extend Star Trek Day.

Here are some others:

(I have no idea why they are all fighting the Enterprise in this picture).

And here are some Teddy Bears:

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

You are so wonderfully polite, that I went straight out and got a bunch of red panda headers.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Wrong Remembrance day.

It's the anniversary of 9/11, not November 11th.

misstracy22

Sep-9

Thank you, that is a very thoughtful thing to say. I try my best, as my parents brought me up to.

I look forward to seeing the pictures, again thank you for doing that for me and all’s those others who may love red pandas too.

Tracy

oiuoiu321

Sep-9

A big Thank you!

From a Trekkie.

misstracy22

Sep-9

What a fantastic view. Such a striking blaze of colour. 

Tracy

misstracy22

Sep-9

Or should that be a blaze of striking colour?

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-9

Sorry.

Different countries often have the identical named national holiday on different dates and I am not particular good with dates at the best of times. 11th nov has been the start of the carnival season in Germany (11/11/ 11:11) since the middle ages. It's also St. Martin's (catholic), while Martin's day is on the 10th (Luther).

Volkstrauertag = Remembrence day is two Sundays before advent, so no fixed date here.

I only read remembrence day and thought of UK and poppies...

Thank you from a big Trekkie fan.  Was startled to see the Enterprise on my screen.  Great surprise and completely unexpected.

Pat

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Sep-9

The Star Trek header you chose is perfect!  Thanks!  You boldly go where none have gone before :-)