Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-9

Sorry.

Different countries often have the identical named national holiday on different dates and I am not particular good with dates at the best of times. 11th nov has been the start of the carnival season in Germany (11/11/ 11:11) since the middle ages. It's also St. Martin's (catholic), while Martin's day is on the 10th (Luther).

Volkstrauertag = Remembrence day is two Sundays before advent, so no fixed date here.

I only read remembrence day and thought of UK and poppies...

Thank you from a big Trekkie fan.  Was startled to see the Enterprise on my screen.  Great surprise and completely unexpected.

Pat

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Sep-9

The Star Trek header you chose is perfect!  Thanks!  You boldly go where none have gone before :-)

My late husband was a BIG Star Trek fan and when I saw the Enterprise header, I just smiled.  Thank you for making that choice.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-10

Not your fault.

The 9/11 remembrance day is actually called "Patriots Day".

I personally found that kinda cheesy, and it can be divisive - as we have seen here before.

I found a nice header that is respectful, but not over the top.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-10

I feel bad about taking it down now!

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Sep-10

Oh don’t feel bad.  The alpacas are a cute header too!

AnnieClay

Sep-10

That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for this! I've been hearing a lot about these traps but decided to try only now when my place suddenly became overrun by these insects. Though I can't find this exact brand, maybe you could suggest choosing one of these? Thanks in advance!

misstracy22

Sep-10

I agree, lovely a woolly.

Tracy