Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

9/27/19

How my husband wooed ? me .. Ya he sang that song.. Cracked me up. That and Alice's Restaurant. ahh he knew all the words to that too..  actually knows the anniversary of the song too.

Love the puppies too! A couple spaniels in there <3

misstracy22

9/27/19

Oh Katie my heart has just melted. Thank you so much. They are so gorgeous. 
Tracy

misstracy22

9/27/19

Jenifer, how on earth do you find these headers. The veggies are perfect, so colourful and fresh. Going out for lunch, so you have made me even more hungry.

thank you once again.

Tracy 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/28/19

I find a picture that I can work with, then crop it here in the Delphi header tool.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/28/19

SO many bunny pictures that would not fit...

But this is the one I wanted to use most of all...

misstracy22

9/28/19

Thank you, thank you so much. My husband just went aww. I was looking forward to today’s header. I’m going to keep looking at them, for a little while. So sweet and adorable. I agree the two saying hello, are beautiful. Just look at the other buddies of fluff, fun and mischief. They aren’t as stupid as most people think. They have individual characters too. Also just like people they have different moods, they can be very naughty, placid, nosey, bad tempered, happy, playful and loving etc. Such beautiful pets. (I’m sure someone will say taste nice too)  My favourite header ever. 

Thank you again.

Tracy

PTG (anotherPTG)

9/28/19

Only an Aussie gal would find SO many bunnies!

misstracy22

9/28/19

Oh forgot to say, want them all.

KatieAn56

9/28/19

Image result for bunnies gif

Image result for bunnies gif

Related image

• Edited September 28, 2019 10:09 am  by  KatieAn56