Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/28/19

I find a picture that I can work with, then crop it here in the Delphi header tool.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/28/19

SO many bunny pictures that would not fit...

But this is the one I wanted to use most of all...

misstracy22

9/28/19

Thank you, thank you so much. My husband just went aww. I was looking forward to today’s header. I’m going to keep looking at them, for a little while. So sweet and adorable. I agree the two saying hello, are beautiful. Just look at the other buddies of fluff, fun and mischief. They aren’t as stupid as most people think. They have individual characters too. Also just like people they have different moods, they can be very naughty, placid, nosey, bad tempered, happy, playful and loving etc. Such beautiful pets. (I’m sure someone will say taste nice too)  My favourite header ever. 

Thank you again.

Tracy

PTG (anotherPTG)

9/28/19

Only an Aussie gal would find SO many bunnies!

misstracy22

9/28/19

Oh forgot to say, want them all.

KatieAn56

9/28/19

Image result for bunnies gif

Image result for bunnies gif

Related image

• Edited September 28, 2019 10:09 am  by  KatieAn56
Nona (Waldmeister)

9/28/19

The bunny pictures are wonderful. They look so delicious. I can picture them skinned, chopped, fried with carrots and celery stalks, put in the oven with peas, potatoes, carrots, olives and pine seeds and then left simmering 'til the whole house is filled with a lovely smell and the meat drops off from the bone. Yummy!

misstracy22

9/28/19

I smiled, I knew someone would say about eating the bunnies. You came up with the recipe too. I’ve eaten bunny in the past. I have a memory of a day when I couldn’t breath and tears running down my face. My mum made a stew just like you said. We sat down for dinner. My dad said at the end how much he had enjoyed the chicken stew and how tasty it was. I nearly fell off my chair trying not to laugh. Bless him he didn’t know our next door neighbour whilst gardening accidentally hit a rabbit with a spade he had in his hands. Well the thing had run into the spade, in his veg garden. He said. So we had nice ‘chicken’ stew with carrot, onions etc from his garden. Those were the days.

Thank you for making bringing back memories and making me smile.

misstracy22

9/28/19

Thanks Katie,

I’ve seen the one with the rabbit pinching the snack from the child. So funny and true, if they want something they just go for it. 
Love the other two, the one having a shower is amazing. Not usually a good idea to wet a rabbit though. Unless it is absolutely necessary. Brushing gently is normally the preferred action by rabbit and slave (Human).rabbit

Thanks Tracy

Nona (Waldmeister)

9/28/19

I like your story, wonder if you ever told your dad.

Funny how people like rabbit when they think it's chicken and never say 'ooh, the poor birdie - I couldn't possibly eat that'.