Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-14

Thanks for that!

I couldn't find a picture of a hagfish that wasn't all sphincter-mouth and slime.

Image result for queasy emoji

misstracy22

Oct-14

Hi,

Just sneaking this in here. Happy Thanksgiving Day to our Canadian friends.sparkles

Cheers relaxedTracy

misstracy22

Oct-14

I do like black and white photos. Old or new. So much much atmospheric.  You do find some fascinating images. 
Thanks, Tracy

oiuoiu321

Oct-14

Today's header reminds me of when my mother in law asked what she could get my baby daughter for Christmas, and I had read child development books that she'd be ready to play with a top, and told my mother-in-law that I'd love her to give my daughter a top.

She bought a shirt.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-15

Sorry, but absolutely NONE of these wanted to work:

misstracy22

Oct-15

Hi Jenifer,

I’m beginning to like it when the headers don’t fit. Awful shame when it means we get more to see, when you post them.

wink

Tracy

misstracy22

Oct-15

Hi,
Just in case. If the header tomorrow isn’t Steve Job Day. Then I would like to say, if it wasn’t for Steve, I wouldn’t have an iPad, wouldn’t have found MC, wouldn’t have found this forum, wouldn’t have made so many friends and finally wouldn’t be able to help any friends on here. So thanks go to Mr Steve Job, May his soul rest in peace.

Tracy

Very well said Tracy. I have to second that! 

misstracy22

Oct-17

Thank you, just wanted others to know.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-17

Today's cards would NOT behave!