Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PTG (anotherPTG)

10/29/19

2nd Numbat Day

Could we join 4 or 5 of these together and make a banner?  I do not have the Adobe software to do this

See the source image

misstracy22

10/29/19

Love it, my level of intelligence.

Thank you for the beautiful Siamese kittens today! They are just so precious & adorable, & as anyone who has ever lived with a Siamese cat will attest, they have the most amazing personalities! Kudos, Jenifer!

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

I tried to find a critter eating a lawyer for you, but this is all I came up with...

Image result for animal eat lawyer

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/31/19

Yeah, that one was a tad esoteric...

misstracy22

11/2/19

Hi Jenifer,

I like today’s header. It’s a cute little animal. So I like it.

Thanks Tracy

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/3/19

November 4th to 10th

• Mon 4th - Use your common sense day... Nothing I can make a header out of, so vote for anything you want on Monday

• Tue 5th - Love your red hair day; Guy Fawkes Night

• Wed 6th - Stress awareness day; Nachos day; Saxophone day

• Thu 7th - Men make dinner day; Chocolate with almonds day; Hug a bear day

• Fri 8th - Guinness world records day; Cappuccino day; Cook somethind bold and pungent day; Harvey Wallbanger day; X-ray day

• Sat 9th - Scrapple day; Chaos never dies day; World freedom day;

• Sun 10th - Tongue twister day; Sesame Street day (yay!!); US Marine Corps birthday; Forget me not day; Vanilla cupcake day

Sunday gets everything, leaving the rest of the weeks with only a couple of good options.