Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Any old ART players on this board?   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 1/23/19 by pclark200; 18219 views.

COULD NOT GET IN TO GIVE KEYS OF LOG ON ON THE 17TH.  DID MAKE IT JUST LONG ENOUGH TO GET THE BONUS AND IT HAD KICKED ME BACK TO LEVEL ONE.   DRATS 

Valjune

Jun-18

Is anyone able to do anything in ART today? My game has been basically over since around noon on the 17th, CST.  I can get in, but can't do anything.  No mail, no friends, no collections, no auction, no keys.  I can visit a city, but that's it.  So there's really no point in playing..

I'm worried that Big Fish has pulled the plug on our little fish tank, severed the connection.. just like they did with Dark Manor.  I hope I'm wrong.  But I'm thinking it's the same as every other game they kill, not enough new money coming in.  I really hope I'm wrong..

greta1997

Jun-18

Same here...still nothing today.

JUST TRIED IT ON ANOTHER COMPUTER THAT I PLAY MC AND ROYAL STORY ON AND IT IS STILL NOTHING.  WONDERING IF THEY FINALLY KILLED IT.  BUT NOT SURE.  FIGURED IF THEY DID IT WOULD JUST NOT OPEN.  SO NOW WHAT.  BF DOES NOT CARE SO REPORTING IT WOULD PROBABLY GET NO HELP FOR US.   

SharpEye1

Jun-18

Same here.  Can get in but no mail, can't gift keys, etc.  Even though the countdown banner is at the bottom of the screen, it says I need a strong internet connection when I click on mail or friends tabs.

greta1997

Jun-18

Same here and MC is ok so you may be right...could it be that they have closed the game? A shame for those just starting or really enjoy it. For me....I was level 103 and just kept in touch with friends and gave out keys. Have not actually played in several years since I read it was not going any further with the developers and no one picked it up to continue the process. I enjoy MC and play 2 farms in the game WILD WEST NEW FRONTIER. Fingers crossed for players that there is just a BF glitch like MC has been experiencing and all will be well in gameland. Deb

STILL CAN'T GET IN AS OF 5:30 MDT. 

I haven't been able to get gifts or give keys either.  HOSs still work, but nothing else.

SharpEye1

Jun-18

I did put in a ticket with BF (including screenshots) and so far got the standard auto reply about being in touch within 24 hours and looking forward to helping me.  We'll see what really happens after that. LOL  I'll post when I get anything more from them. heart_eyes

Valjune

Jun-18

I'm crying.. I don't want it to be over!!  But a day and a half is too long for just a "server glitch" or connection glitch, isn't it?  All the smart computer people have things fixed in less time than that, don't they?  I sure hope it will be fixed.  But as of 8 pm CST, it hasn't been..