Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Any old ART players on this board?   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 1/23/19 by pclark200; 15873 views.
pclark200

Apr-30

Woo, I just found this message! So sorry it took me so long to reply! I'll put in a friend request tonight!

Patty

mmpendo

Apr-30

Too funny. Both of you are my friends on ART. Amazing what you find when you scroll through the old posts on various threads.

If anyone out there dabbles in ART, I'm a helpful friend. PM me.

A toast to the 2 best games I've ever found. Salute!

pclark200

Apr-30

Agreed! And now I've gotten hooked on Awakening Kingdom, also!

mmpendo

Apr-30

Aw AK... So long ago. Can't even remember why I stopped playing.

I will download again and see if I can log in.

Later about that...

XXXXs

WE QUIT BECAUSE THE KILLED IT AND IT JUST ENDED.  NO FUN.  AT LEAST THEY LOOPED ART. 

pclark200

May-19

I am now in museum build limbo. Get 15 of this, get 20 of that...so far I've done the plans for two buildings, and the initial build on the dinosaur (1st) building...now just endless world HOs. Am I doing something wrong?

SharpEye1

May-19

Nope! You're right on track.....as Charlie says....to build, you have to fly and every flight requires an HOS.  Most of us let the buildings build part just sit and some don't finish that part at all because that's when Odin shows up and wants (demands) all your resources.  Once you've satisfied Odin and built all the buildings the game is done.  We prefer to just keep on flying, redoing the blueprints for coin and wait for events.  But, everyone plays differently.  The only reason to finish the buildings is so you can complete the Pirate Days event.  Remember, this game is on a loop and no longer supported, so it's up to you how far you want to take the game. Ada (aka Sharp Eye)

• Edited May 19, 2019 12:55 am  by  SharpEye1
pclark200

May-19

So you did the blueprints all at once? Maybe I should work more on some blueprints. That at least would be a reason to do some of the minigames and old HOs. If you finish the buildings then you can't play any more? Oh, oh...I am so enjoying this game!!

SharpEye1

May-19

Yeah, I did all the blueprints first, then constructed the beginnings of the dinosaur building.  I kinda stopped on the buildings after that, realizing how much resources it takes. So, I go back to the book and play the "puzzles" of putting the blueprints back together for each building, earning coins.  It is my understanding that once all the buildings are completely done and Odin appears demanding a ton of resources, then you are at the game's end.  Perhaps someone else will pop in and clarify for sure. 

pclark200

May-19

Well I'm getting tired of just redoing the same HOs for nails and screws! I think I'll do some more blueprints! But when do the last two cities open?