Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How Cold Is It??   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 1/26/19 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 11194 views.

THE WEATHER HAS ALREADY DUMPED ON US.  1" OVERNIGHT.  TEMPS,  IN THE 20'S  SO MUCH FOR NOT FREEZING.   IT WAS NICE WHILE IT LASTED  JUNE-- TO OCT 9  THAT WAS SPRING, SUMMER AND FALL ALL ROLLED INTO ONE.  NOW I GUESS WINTER IS BACK,  MAYBE NOT FOR GOOD YET BUT SHOWING IT'S TEETH. 

I HATE COLD.

Yuck!

It's cold at night here low 40's and during the day highs in the low 60's.  Good Fall weather here for now, still typical for this time of year.

I think you need to move off of the mountain - you've had crappy weather all year.  I'm used to the snow and the cold, however, you get it for way longer than is good for your mental health.

At least it's warm in the castle (I think).

HAVE YOU REALLY LOOKED AT THAT PLACE.  TO ME IT STANDS THERE AND LOOKS VERY COLD.

I'm currently in the bone kingdom right now and there is fire/lava everywhere.  Some form of hell I presume.  Yes, the wind howling in the castle area is spooky and may give you chills, the ice rock room definitely will.  Castles are by nature dank, damp and dark places (look at that, three words beginning with "D").  Maybe you can ask the developers to add your house and mountain as a new location and then recommend the kind of weather you would like permanently.  That way you can look at your fantasy world when the real world sucks.  Of course, this might be detrimental to your mental health as well.  Basically, I have no words of comfort in your hour of cold.  I hope you chopped up loads of firewood and you get to snuggle up to a warm fire in the fireplace and get to read a good book.  That's what I like to do when it gets really cold here.

NO WAY,  I DO NOT WANT PLAYERS WANDERING IN AND OUT.   

In reply toRe: msg 119

WE ARE BACK IN THE DEEP FREEZE THIS COMING WEEK. WITH SNOW PREDICTED.  TEMPS. PROBABLY RIGHT,  SNOW MAYBE WITH THE TEMPS SO LOW.  BUT SOMETIMES THEY SAY SNOW AND WE GET NOTHING.  SO WE SHALL SEE.  ALREADY IN THE 30'S TONIGHT AND DROPPING.  BERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!