Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How Cold Is It??   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 1/26/19 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 9497 views.

IT IS BLOODY SNOWING AGAIN.   THIS TIME WITH THUNDER.  I HATE THUNDER SNOW.   SCARY BEEN CAUGHT IN IT WHEN THE SNOW WAS SO THICK YOU COULD NOT SEE 3 FEET IN FRONT OF YOU AND THUNDER AND LIGHTENING SO CLOSE BUT COULD NOT SEE WHERE IT WAS.   

OMG! We had snow here last week, but no thunder. That really can be frightening. Hope that the storm blows over quickly!

Currently 40 degrees and rain, expect the same tomorrow but no "white stuff".   

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-19

Charlie!!!!! Im going to call you today!!!

Im surprised you dont want to move to warmer climate. LOL

I found this article explaining this bizarre cold weather we’re having. (I apologize for the tiny font - I can’t change it!) It was written 5 days ago, but it’s predictions are happening now. 

It’s 30 degrees colder here than normal. It’s usually in the high 90s-100s, sunny & calm in mid-May. It’s 64 degrees here & stormy. 

Stay safe, everyone!!!

https://m.dailykos.com./stories/2019/5/15/1857911/-Atmospheric-Convulsion-Will-Cause-Historic-Disasters-of-Arctic-Melt-U-S-Storms-Next-Week?detail=emaildkre

THANKS DRUID,  IT IS SNOWING AGAIN TODAY,  EVERYTHING IS NOW WHITE AGAIN,  WISH IT WOULD STOP.   THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THE WORLD HAS HAD THIS TYPE OF WEATHER AND PROBABLY WILL NOT BE THE LAST.   NATURE HAS A WAY OF PUTTING US IN OUR PLACE.  

WE JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT.  

Yep, we had 30s and rain/sleet today! Snow in the higher elevations on May 20! Crazy.

In reply toRe: msg 97

WE NOW HAVE 4" OF THE WHITE STUFF.  THEY PREDICT ANOTHER 4 TO 5 BEFORE MORNING.   THE FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT AT THIS MOMENT IS STANDING OUTSIDE LISTENING TO THE TREES SNAPPING LIMBS.  WE HAVE ONE THAT THE WIND ALMOST TOOK OUT OF THE GROUND A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO THAT NOW HAS LEAVES AND NOW HEAVY WET SNOW ON THEM AND IT KEEPS TILTING MORE AND MORE.  IT WILL PROBABLY GO IF WE GET WHAT IS PREDICTED.   OKAY!   THIS IS NOT APRIL 1 AND A JOKE.  IT IS JUNE 20  SO STOP ALREADY WITH THE WHITE STUFF.

In reply toRe: msg 99

JUST LOST A TREE TO THE SNOW IT WAS TOO HEAVY ON THE NEW LEAVES AND TOOK IT OVER.  MORE TO COME I AM SURE.  LIMBS DROPPING ALL OVER THE STREET.   ONE JUST MISSED MY NEIGHBORS NEW CAR.  MY SON TRIED TO TELL THEM BUT THE GIRLS REFUSED TO ANSWER THE DOOR.  SO NOT MY PROBLEM. 

In reply toRe: msg 100

6" AND STILL COMING DOWN,  LOST ONE TREE SO FAR.  IT SOUNDS LIKE RIFLE PRACTICE OUTSIDE.  YOU WILL HEAR A CRACK THE A THUD.  ANOTHER LIMB HAS GIVEN UP.   MY SON JUST TOOK MY TRUCK. THE ONLY 4 WHEEL DRIVE WE HAVE TO CHECK THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND SEE HOW BAD IT IS.  

VERY BUSY NIGHT TONIGHT.  TOMORROW IF IT STOPS WILL BE A CONSTANT DRONE OF CHAINSAWS.  MY SON HAS ALREADY SAID HE WILL GO AND GET A NEW ONE.  HIS NEEDS WORK.  AND THE TREE IS DOWN NOW. SO WE CAN'T WAIT TO GET HIS FIXED.  NOT SURE BUT I THINK MY HUSBANDS IS AT OUR HOUSE IN THE VALLEY.  AND THEY ARE GETTING HIT TONIGHT ALSO.  THAT YARD WILL BE A MESS OF ELM LIMBS.   OR DOWNED TREES.   FINGERS CROSSED SINCE MY PHONE ONLY RECIEVES CALL.  CAN'T CALL OUT.  STUPID BUT APPLE LOCKED IT WHEN IT WAS NOT BACKED UP FOR OVER 60 MONTHS.  IT HAD BEEN MY HUSBANDS.  AND HE DIED WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE HIS PASS WORD.   STUPID.