Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MC Journal Pages   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 4/22/18 by AEGram; 4716 views.
In reply toRe: msg 13
AEGram

Jul-8

TITAN TOWN AREA
79…TITAN TOWN GATES… Archaeologists typically dig deep in the soil, but I did the opposite. I turned to the sky, and my curiosity was rewarded! I found the way to the ancient town of the Titans! Hubert Talmony, Archaeologist

80…SQUARE OF TITANS… I don’t believe the history under my feet! No one has been here for thousands of years! Unfortunately, my arrival woke the guard. I want to examine everything! Hubert Talmony, Archaeologist

81…ANCIENT GARDEN… The guard told me that he’s the Guardian Titan. He’s just an astral projection, but he knows a lot! Our discussions have been invaluable! Hubert Talmony, Archaeologist

82…FOREST OF SHADOWS… I’m in another world! But I don’t know why I’m here, or exactly how I found the portal.    Sir Ludwig Milton

83…FOREST’S EDGE… I’m going deeper and deeper into the forest. My father was right – I’m an explorer, not a knight. And this world has captured my interest.   Sir Ludwig Milton

84…HUT ON LEGS… The mistress of this house offered me lodging and a meal. Then she gave me a magical ball of yarn that will lead me back to my world if I throw it onto the road. Let’s see if it’s true.     Sir Ludwig Milton