525 messages in 50 discussions
1133 messages in 42 discussions
Latest 6:37 AM by Theo (TheoMC)
Latest Mar-27 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
6287 messages in 392 discussions
Latest 10:01 AM by Sue2Borm
Latest 9:32 AM by MsRAINDROPS
Latest Apr-3 by misstracy22
Latest 10:25 AM by GrannyBee
Latest 10:15 AM by Robert (amf368)
Latest 9:36 AM by attie1234
Latest 8:20 AM by TJ (StarBlazes)
Latest 5:37 AM by P1tbull
Latest Apr-3 by Flootie
Latest Apr-3 by ElouiseM0
Latest Apr-3 by TinyFaerie
3963 messages in 335 discussions
Latest 10:19 AM by attie1234
Latest 2:29 AM by AEGram
Latest Apr-3 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)
Latest Apr-3 by kthreads
3181 messages in 68 discussions
Latest 7:34 AM by Theo (TheoMC)
Latest Apr-3 by katiek2
3102 messages in 144 discussions
Latest 3/19/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest 2:55 AM by AEGram
Latest 2:15 AM by AEGram
Latest Apr-3 by LadyAstra
53095 messages in 15 discussions
Latest 9:37 AM by TinyFaerie
Latest 9:36 AM by TinyFaerie
Latest Apr-3 by PTG (anotherPTG)
5720 messages in 17 discussions
Latest Apr-3 by CHARLIE (charlieisr)
4112 messages in 421 discussions
Latest 10:24 AM by attie1234
Latest 10:11 AM by LillieCat55
Latest 9:31 AM by Robert (amf368)
Latest 7:49 AM by Theo (TheoMC)
Latest 7:47 AM by Woofbite
Latest 7:36 AM by PamelaY
Latest 7:22 AM by Theo (TheoMC)
Latest 2:58 AM by AEGram
Latest 2:26 AM by AEGram
Latest 1:00 AM by Honeyphan
Latest Apr-3 by TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)
Latest Apr-3 by LvlSlgr
Latest Apr-3 by SharpEye1
Latest Apr-3 by Robert (amf368)
793 messages in 7 discussions
Latest Oct-29 by chilpep
Latest 10/27/18 by katiek2
Latest 4/29/18 by chilpep
Latest 8:48 AM by ShaSha (Myhashen)
54 messages in 2 discussions
Latest Mar-31 by April @ MC (April54321)
2970 messages in 72 discussions
Latest Nov-19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest 8:04 AM by Theo (TheoMC)
Latest 4:26 AM by misstracy22
Latest 1:04 AM by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
2824 messages in 85 discussions
Latest Apr-3 by Theo (TheoMC)
20302 messages in 1301 discussions
1117 messages in 67 discussionsMore
I have 2 questions, please...
1. One of my friends has an orange tabby for a pet. Was this a one-time achievement, or is this pet available... somehow??
2. How do I do a screenshot in the PC version of MC so that I may use it in a posting in this forum, or on the FB page??
Spring cleaning in progress - moved to Gifts, wishes and random pleas for help. x
1. The orange tabby was from the tournament play (which is now discontinued).
2. On my PC I used to be able to just hit the PrntScr button to take a screenshot, but after an update I was unable to do it that way. Now I have to hit the Windows key and then the PrntScr button. It then goes into my Screenshots folder. Others may chime in to give other ways to do this.
Hope this helps...…………..
If you are one of those players like me who can't play MC in window mode then you will need the program FRAPS for taking screenshots. They have a limited free version which is sufficient for this purpose. There may be other apps out there which do the job but many don't work and FRAPS does.
I play in windowed mode and I use the Snipping Tool to capture whatever part of the screen I want. Then, depending on what I want to post, I paste the pic into Word and "adjust" it...size, brightness, sharpness, etc.
On my version of Windows 10, it is the windows key and g to bring up the menu for a picture (screenshot) or a video.
I'm not sure I'm doing this right by using reply. I have several questions.
1. What is the object of the challenges? I never get past the third challenge.
2. What is the object of changing avatars?
3. Is there any way to buy what is needed? You can buy a gift.
4. What is the object of changing objects in the special rooms?
I guess I'm old and a bit dense.
1. Challenges can get you up to 3 new avatars and they are a change to the MC routine. Most players enjoy them but some don't and ignore them.
2. It is a matter of personal preference foremost. Some people, including me, think that the choice of avatar has an influence on your chances at the dice table.
3. You can buy items you are supposed to get for ZZ and crafting with diamonds. Same goes for the catching devices during the seasonal events. You can also buy furniture in the room - some with shards, others with coins or diamonds. You can also buy amulets during seasonal events, some for a lot of coins, not sure if all.
4. Again a matter of personal taste. But there is a glitch that can lead to your friends not seeing the room you chose last unless you also made a small change to the furniture. During events that could mean that our friends can't play the HOS in the event room.
Thank you. I'm still trying to figure out how to save MC to a flash drive. I get so far and then I'm stuck. I worry about my computer crashing or something else happening.
If you only COPY and don't MOVE files then you need not worry.
Copy the MC shell folder and the MC progress folder to a flash drive.
The MC progress files live in:
C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\Elephant Games\Midnight Castle
The MC game shell files are in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Midnight Castle
You can get there either by unhiding the folders or by clicking on your Windows start button. Choose run and type/copy the above into your run line. (Replace user with your windows user-name.)
Another dumb question. What is going on with Valeria Steiner? I've done at least 40 tasks in a row for her and each time receive 20 coins and a fancy blue key. How long does that go on and what is the object? Do you happen to know?