Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of TinyFaerie   Friends

Started 2/15/19 by TinyFaerie; 12511 views.
LvlSlgr

3/13/19

That's great news, TF!

That's wonderful news!  Very good thing you still had your old computer.  I recycled mine, but I wish I had gutted it first.  Good thinking!

katiek2

3/14/19

So glad you're up and running again, TF.  It was lonely without you!

mmpendo

3/14/19

whitebutterfly54 (redbutter54) said:

I recycled mine, but I wish I had gutted it first. 

We Gut every old computer part. We either reuse here at home or my partner fixes friends and neighbours computers.  No charge, just warm and fuzzy and the joy on their face when he get their computer working again.

Yesterday we took delivery on a new computer (ACUS, value 1200$) from eBay $185 delivered to the back woods. We thought it would be used but it was virgin! 

Now we have more to reuse.

Don't be afraid to touch your computer. YouTube can be your best friend.

• Edited March 14, 2019 2:09 pm  by  mmpendo

Just for peace of mind, I did remove the hard drive.  But didn't think about memory or video cards etc.  Our local electronics store, Best Buy, accepts stuff for recycling.  I have my last computer that needs to go, but I just read on their web site that they now charge $25.00 for recycling old monitors.  It was free the last time I went.  

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

3/15/19

And we can go the extra mile and store our salvaged computer components, including RAM, in Anti-Static Resealable Bags or Anti-Static Bubble Wrap.

They are cheap and, IMHO, worth it.

XXOO ~ Dhyani boom

TinyFaerie
Staff

5/9/19

I GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!!!!

'Nuff said

LOL

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

5/9/19

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!

Di (amina046)

5/9/19

That is great news!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

5/10/19

TF, 

This is such fantastic news!! I am sooo happy for you!! I know that you have waited a very long time for this!! blush

We are so lucky to have you as you move and organize the various posts or threads into the appropriate folder. Perhaps this announcement should be listed under “Achievements  and Musings” for all to celebrate with you!! wink

Just teasing my dear friend!! I am over the moon first_quarter_moon_with_face with joy for you knowing just how very long and patient you have been until you were able to get this computer! Nobody deserves it more!! Enjoy!!  

Hoping all continues to be well with you, your Mom, and the rest of your family matters are all resolving themselves!!

Hugs ~ Debbie kissing_heart