Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of TinyFaerie   Friends

Started 2/15/19 by TinyFaerie; 12438 views.
In reply toRe: msg 68
TinyFaerie

May-28

Thanks everyone. No permanent damage from the mini stroke thank GOD.  I am truly blessed for my general health. I also quit smoking cold turkey. 

I am blessed beyond my capacity in the sheer number of friends I have.  Not just here but now in real life. My niece Genna's friends have embraced me and they are such sweet people. She will invite a few friends over when she is home with her darling 9 month old little boy most nights. She goes to their house a lot though. His name is Gabriel. How appropriate. 

I had another manic episode like a dummy I did get my required sleep. Stupid me.

Jeepers TF, that's so scary but with your positive attitude and large circle of friends and family, you will overcome this latest blip.  

All my best to you, tulip

Belle/Ben

LadyAstra

May-28

TF,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had health problems!  I'm sending you my best wishes for a fast and full recovery.

Astra

TinyFaerie

May-28

Thank you both!!!! Have I told you lately I adore you!!!!!!!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

May-28

Oh my! I'm so shocked to read this. Glad you are doing better, but scary. I'm glad you have RL friends and people around you to help out and watch over you.

I've missed chatting with you...... take care of yourself my friend.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

May-29

I’m shocked that you were going through this too!  At least there’s no permanent damage from the mini stroke and I hope the medication helps with the seizures.  I am so sorry this happened to you but it sounds you have a good support system in place.  Please take care and you’ll get through this!

mdpetdoc

May-29

TF,

I'm so sorry to hear about your latest troubles. You've overcome so much and you will overcome this too.

My prayers and those of many others are with you.

(on a fun note - if the drugs won't control the seizures, pot probably will)

TinyFaerie

May-29

Thanks everyone.

mdpetdoc I quit smoking cold turkey so you have a point there. Excellant idea. 

Noni (Nonisgame2)

May-30

I am also sorry to hear