Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for PC   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 108413 views.
Msg 176.186 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 185
Myelle (Myelle01)

Dec-10

I had to cut a few friends from my PC game who haven’t seemed to be playing and we’re only showing non-playable rooms. Many of the playable rooms showing are other seasons and there are only a few Fall rooms. 
I can use a few more friends who put up the current rooms. I don’t care if you gift or not. That isn’t important to me. I don’t play much between events and I only gift when I have something in my wishlist.

I can promise you to always have the current event rooms open. Please invite me to share yours: 584346

THEdella

Dec-12

Just sending you an invite, been playing for years and will gladly help (I gift regularly to help others) Please let me know what room you'd like to see open as I can change them at any time.  Maybe a notation by you avatar name like Myelle Rm 5?

Myelle (Myelle01)

Dec-13

Thanks Della! Actually, I think it is room 4 (the comfy chair in the dressing room). I didn’t think of doing this even though I saw it on other friends names.

dollymix16

Dec-15

Hi,

I play as dollymix. Will send you an invite

AEGram

Dec-18

I'll be logging into my PC game shortly to change to a Christmas room now that the Fall event has concluded. I'll send you an invite.

This game is my statistics game, so you'll see it inactive most of the year....please don't panic.

I log in to get the new content information as well as play the events to replenish the coins I use for the content updates. The game will always be set to a current event room that has an HOS to be played (not one without an HOS).

I recently asked for a few more of the use/be used friends who will display a current event room (with HOS) for me to be able to get the needed coins faster than just playing regular rooms.....I got all I'd planned to have because I only keep about 100 friends for that game; however, I'll add you to join the fun.

Bingo (manybears)

Dec-23

I'll send you an invite.  I play same as you, pretty much, so I'm in some season room during an event.

I play as Bingo

Bingo (manybears)

Dec-23

If you still need friends, I'll add you to my friends request.  I have so may friends that have disappeared since last Spring my list of actual players is getting smaller and smaller.

I play as Bingo.