Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for PC   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 21393 views.
LibLo

Jul-12

Nona, I have you as a friend,but I'd like to know what "ice swaps" are.  I've seen , but never understood it.  Also, how do we know if someone is only an "Event" player?

Thank you for all of your help already. It was on one of your names NorryUK I think.

Have fun, LoisRep

Have fun, LoisReply

In reply toRe: msg 59
Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-13

Ice swaps: is short for Ice Breath "swaps".

Ice breath is a craft item that you can (like all others) trade in for shards. It is somewhat expensive to craft but if you have it on your wish list your friends can buy it for you for a mere 200 coins. So to get the Magic Miser achievement (which asks for 100k shards) someone clever came up with a thread for Ice breath friends where players working on magic miser would befriend each other, put this item on their wish list, collect and shard it when gifted and with none in the inventory buy their friends one in return.

Event players: usually before an event there are loads of friend requests of players who only want access to more private rooms to play the scenes. They don't want gifts. Some will delete these extra friends after the event, others keep them on for the next. There is usually no way of telling between events whether they are event only. It is normally indicated when requested/accepted.

One of my nicks...: There are mad mad mad people round here with up to 11 castles but I have only one. In MC I am just Nona. Norry is another player and member of the consortium. You can check the players list (master name listing - PC).

You're welcome

In reply toRe: msg 60
kat (vabreeze)

Oct-18

Welcome to the Halloween Event Friends listing.

This is where you add friends specifically for the Halloween Event.

Please bear in mind these friends are for the Event only.

Please do not gift these friends as it upsets everyone gifting process.

If you are looking for permanent friends please go the PC Friends listing.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/9/1

Once you feel you have enough event friends please feel free to come back and edit your game ID out so you are not swamped with more requests than you can handle.

Hello:

Once again I personally have two feeder games available  for the Halloween special events.  You do not need to gift. 

vabreeze  is set at at Halloween Room 2

Grammi G is set at Halloween Room 1

CAN NOT FIND THE ROOMS TO LET THREAD AGAIN.   THEY GO INTO HIDING EVERY EVENT.  RATS.  

THE ROOMS TO LET ARE READY,   I WILL LEAVE 2 OF THE SIX ON THE NEW ROOM PROBABLY VELMA AND VERNA, AND GERALYNN.   THE REST WILL BE RETURNED TO THE USUALLY HALLOWEEN ROOM.    SO ENJOY, THEM.   NEW RENTERS PLEASE PM ME I WILL NOT BE OPENING THOSE GAMES MOST DAYS.   THEY DO NOT PLAY,  THEY ARE EVENT ROOMS.   OR GAMES TO MOVE ITEMS FOR OTHERS.   INVENTORY IS NOT MINE TO GIVE.  IT BELONGS TO OTHERS.  

CHARLIE,  IN THE FORUM. 

FOUND THE THREAD YOU STARTED IN JULY, BUMPED IT UP IN THE FRIENDS FOLDER

In reply toRe: msg 63
Robert (amf368)

Oct-19

if anyone needs events Friends  I have to games on PC-689618 and 689507. Will take all who need friends.

ppw54

Oct-19

I could use a few event friends. seems after the last event, a few of the friends on my list have gone to red and haven't been back. I play as ppw #687137. Thanks in advance.

THANK YOU, IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO GO INTO HIDING WHEN I LOOK FOR IT.  KIND OF LIKE A BAD PUPPY OR KITTEN.    

AlysBlue

Oct-19

I just started playing 6 days ago so I'm very much a newbie. Looking for a few event friends.

Thanks

AlysBlue 835701.