Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for PC   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 32677 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-28

Im am setting up sticky thread for event friends. 

Pavrona

Oct-5

I would love to add more friends for the Halloween event!

My ID is 861516 and I play as Pavron.

Please let me know if you require gifting. I am not very good at it but now and then Trina reminds me.

I have a lot of red friends or friends that don't have wish lists up.

I really need postcards, so I need more people to gift.

I have a wish list up for people that need postcards.

I will invite you next time I'm in the castle.

Thanks - Ben :)

Pavrona

Oct-5

Thank you for that info Ben :)  I never knew that one day I would be needing to collect postcards. Good to know! Yes, I do have a wish list up and will now be trying more diligently to gift. I just never understood why so many needed plain stamps? It makes more sense now.

AuroraMC

Oct-6

Hi Pavrona,

I also could use more friends for the coming event and will send you an invite. In he castle I am Aurora.

Take care

Honeyphan

Oct-6

Hey Pavrona! :)

I also wondered why on earth plain stamps were such a draw - until I got around level 80 or so and saw you need about a kajillion plain stamps for all the crafts. lol

Now I'm trying to figure out what all the little notes on the wish lists mean - which is a game in and of itself.

Like when a friend writes "no airship items" does that mean she doesn't have any and needs them, or that she doesn't want them? And some of the abbreviations used on some cards still have me stumped...

I think we need a thread to decode abbreviations and messages. lol

I want to send my friends what they require and need but sometimes I just can't figure out what they are saying...

oh well.

See ya around the castle! :)

• Edited October 6, 2020 3:54 am  by  Honeyphan
misstracy22

Oct-6

Hi Honey,

Hope you and your family are well and safe.

I like that idea of an explanation of the abbreviations etc used. I sometimes have no idea what is being asked for.  Please if this could be started or if there is one already head me in the right direction.

Hugs Tracy monkey

dollymix16

Oct-9

Hi,

I have sent you an invite.   I play as dollymix.