Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for PC   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 51794 views.
In reply toRe: msg 86
Manxcat419

Oct-27

I'm happy to be added as a friend for events.  Manxcat419 - ID 410812.  I do need to mention here that, currently, I generally only manage to make time to play during the events and on a far more restricted level during CCs (for those I generally just jump in, do the day's challenge and quit out).  Unfortunately, time constraints mean I don't get to play or gift outside of events - this may well change, and I'm hoping it will change, but that's where I'm at right now.  Studying, trying to fix up 2 houses inside and out, working full time, and making sure the family has food in the freezer that meets their special dietary needs takes up basically my entire waking hours!  In between events, I try to log in about once a month to accept new friend requests etc, but I don't generally get to do much more than that.

Generally I don't keep a wish list up because I'm not active between events, but if people are in need of postcards and want me to put up a list I will do so during event times.  I don't expect gifts, and I'm not in huge need of anything, but I'm happy to put up something with the more basic items (say plain stamp, simple food, an airship item or an easily found seasonal item etc) so that those who need postcards can at least get them during the events.

Old time PC player, feel free to invite me...have a good size friend list but know how it can be wanting those special private rooms during events.   

Have played since the game was a few months old.   Just one game, then hit a glitch last Easter and Elephant has attempted to rebuild my game...have my friends and achievements, but they did not reinstate my private room furnishings NOR my Champion pet, NOR a huge amount of my inventory. (sigh)   

So, invite me and use my private room....I accept all invitations.  

No gifts expected, but the very occasional airship item would be appreciated. :)

game name susie 

# 620685

dollymix16

Oct-31

Hi,

I play as Dollymix and will send you an invite. I gift when I can.

I too have been playing since a month or two after MC opened it's doors. My heart goes out to you on losing your game. It happened to me last year at beginning of FE. I did not get back any of my achievements and very little of my huge inventory. I had several million in eggs alone. I especially feel bad for you losing Champion. Even when he was available I knew there would never be a way for me to get him as my hand eye coordination is not fast enough, so I always covet him when I see him in my friends room. I thought the Spring Cat should have been his girlfriend, and she is one of my favorite pets.

For anyone else reading this, keep a written inventory and update it from time to time. Elephant won't give back without a specific number of eggs, etc.

I will add you to my friends. I don't care if you gift me or not. 

BreezyB1560

Nov-2

susiewastaken (susietaken) said:

I have sent you an invite.  I play as Breezy.

Msg 176.92 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 92
Rockabella

Nov-3

Hello at all..

My ID is 530632 feel free to add me.

I have sent invites to all ID`s I found here so far..

Depending on how long the Fall Event will last this time I`m changing daily or weekly between all 3 Halloween Rooms.

And I won`t delete anyone so you can decide if you want to stay in my friends list or not.

Happy Hunting

Mari

jbbp

Nov-3

Hi will add you to my friends list

In reply toRe: msg 94

THE ROOMS TO LET ARE READY FOR THE EVENT,  3 HAVE THE NEW ROOM AND 3 HAVE THE  HALLOWEEN ROOM THE ONE WITH THE 3 HOS'S    TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE MY ROOMS TO LET ENJOY.   I WILL NOT CHECK THEM  AFTER THE EVENT STARTS.   UNLESS I GET PM'S ASKING PERMISSION TO USE THEM.  THEN I WILL GO AND LET IN NEW ROOMERS.   AS USUAL STAY AS LONG AS YOU WISH.  THEY DO CHANGE FOR EACH EVENT.  SO YOU ARE WELCOME TO STAY.  CHRISTMAS IS NOT SO FAR AWAY.     

YOUR LANDLADY.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-3

I will do my very best NOT to gift you in return. But I cannot guarantee this!

Many thanks once more for your constant use of capitalization It makes recognition of your rooms much easier