Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for Andriod   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 18942 views.
Gailanno

Oct-4

Has the Halloween event started?  Update hasn't been avail from Play Store for me.  Any ideas what to do?

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-4

No the Halloween event has not started yet. 

butch53

Oct-6

That is an android ID, I sent an invite (butch c)

butch53

Oct-6

Also sent you an invite (butch C)

SpreeBeans12

Oct-8

Hi!

I'm Sabrina lvl 14 on my phone, been playing for years and decided to start again! my ID is a1312493. See you soon!! btw i dont have facebook so im not connected but i gift everyday usually

SpreeBeans12

Oct-8

i think you got it right but im inviting people for gifting and events. no biggie if they dont gift i like the idea of event only friends too!

frenciula

Oct-9

Hello! We are friend in the game...  a686155 :)

But my game is frozen! I can't update, tomorrow i try a new installation in another phone but is still frozen at 16% of update, an update that i don't see in play store. I try also to transfer from old phone to another, and is frozen at 16% of update...  So i have mc in three phones but no one of them run unamused

I want to play. 

I have a question for all of us. .. Your game run? Thank you for the answer and good halloween event smile_cat

In reply toRe: msg 41
frenciula

Oct-9

*today not tomorrow joy

In reply toRe: msg 42
Susanna502MC

Oct-30

I have my Susanna and Juliana android games on break, but as soon as the event starts I will go in to change the private room to whatever is useful. I am waiting for my Susanna game to be transferred to my new tablet (Susanna new) which is active, but only on Level 14.

Greyfox (Woakus)

Nov-4

Greetings! New android player here, looking for friends. ID a1369078. Looking for event friends and long term friends. Playing as GreyFox2, level 18 for now. Have been playing on iPad since near the beginning of the castle, at level 102. Just got a new phone, thought I would start the adventure over on a different platform.