Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for Andriod   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 33569 views.
CDB (CDBD)

Oct-26

AKSnowbunny,

I sent you and invite to your a1356032 game, and you generously accepted my invite.  I have two games on the Android platform, and play as CD (a1029889) and CD#2 (a1413058).  I am only on level 35 on the CD#2 game, and would like more event friends in order to earn the much needed coins and inventory to advance this game.  I will gladly accept friends for both my games for the upcoming Fall event and all future events. 

Thanks,

CDB

Riddler (Riddler01)

Oct-29

This is great, I have not gotten Halloween update, and can not find it. Thought it was skipped because I kept waiting for it. I still can't find it anwhere. My last up date was

HEEEELLLLP, THANK YOU      Riddler

There is no Halloween Event yet. The developers are still working on a fix from the last update fiasco (Oct 4) and said it would part of the Fall update sometime around Halloween. Fingers crossed!!

Izzywizzy12

Nov-9

Will send an invite. I am Belle a1354653. Welcome to Android.

Susanna502MC

Nov-9

Dear Izzy -

The message you replied to was from last October (2020). My eyes have gotten so bad that my android games are on hold until I can get cataract surgery (who knows when). I put my pc games on hold because of the glitches in the last update. I started a new pc game so I can still play and if it resets to Level 1 I won't have lost much. Hoping for the new update/fix soon.

Susie