Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Nona   Messages from the Heart

Started 4/8/19 by Nona (Waldmeister); 2937 views.
In reply toRe: msg 20
Nona (Waldmeister)

Oct-14

Hi all,

my mother broke her leg 10 days ago and today is moving from hospital into a care home. Mustn't put any weight to the leg and surgery had a detrimental effect on her dementia. No idea if she will be able to come home at all.

I am currently on my 4th radio therapy this year. While it works wonders on the metastases it seems my bone marrow has reduced work as a consequence. Been anemic, not much breath, cold sweat, heart racing. Add to that muscle cramps in my legs when not lying down from the affected ischial bone, no appetite and you can imagine that it has become all a bit too much. So tomorrow I'll check into hospital to have my last four radiations on site and get some supplements or even a blood transfusion to sort out the anemia.

Maybe I'll be back at the weekend, maybe not. No idea how wlan will be. Have set my room to Halloween and my wish list is down.

oiuoiu321

Oct-14

Oh no, what a time you've been having.  I hope that your hospital stay gets you back to your old self.  You're such a good friend I'll miss you, but don't you come back until you've taken care of yourself.

Prayers for you and your mother. pray

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Oct-14

I’m so sorry Nona. I agree it is a bit too much but very wise to have the last radiations done at the hospital and do something about the anemia. You have been through so much. Sending positive vibes your way. Please take care!   

misstracy22

Oct-14

Nona,

You are in a pickle. Try to take it easy. Recover quickly. Well wishes sent to your family, with hugs to you. Will miss you. 

You’re in my prays, Tracy

LadyDiFL

Oct-14

Nona, wishing you all the best that can come your way.  I feel a sort of connection with you, so I wanted you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you...and your mom.  Diane

Sending you and your Mom my thoughts and prayers.  

SharpEye1

Oct-14

Hi Nona--I'm so sorry to hear of this latest development.  You have so much happening all at once.  I'll continue to keep you and your mom on my prayer chain!  Ada heart_eyes

katiek2

Oct-15

Hi Nona,

I can't even imagine how you're dealing with all this, and am so glad you're going to let someone take care of you for awhile.  Rest and get well, my friend.  

katiek

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-15

Im sorry to hear of your health issues and also having to deal with dear old mom. I will put you in my prayer list and hope things get better.

Di (amina046)

Oct-15

All my best wishes dear friend. Chin up and good luck.heart_eyes