Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Nona   Messages from the Heart

Started 4/8/19 by Nona (Waldmeister); 7291 views.
misstracy22

10/14/19

Nona,

You are in a pickle. Try to take it easy. Recover quickly. Well wishes sent to your family, with hugs to you. Will miss you. 

You’re in my prays, Tracy

LadyDiFL

10/14/19

Nona, wishing you all the best that can come your way.  I feel a sort of connection with you, so I wanted you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you...and your mom.  Diane

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/14/19

Sending you and your Mom my thoughts and prayers.  

SharpEye1

10/14/19

Hi Nona--I'm so sorry to hear of this latest development.  You have so much happening all at once.  I'll continue to keep you and your mom on my prayer chain!  Ada heart_eyes

katiek2

10/15/19

Hi Nona,

I can't even imagine how you're dealing with all this, and am so glad you're going to let someone take care of you for awhile.  Rest and get well, my friend.  

katiek

TinyFaerie
Staff

10/15/19

Im sorry to hear of your health issues and also having to deal with dear old mom. I will put you in my prayer list and hope things get better.

Di (amina046)

10/15/19

All my best wishes dear friend. Chin up and good luck.heart_eyes

Nona, sending you warmth and positive thoughts for you and your Mom. Will add you both to my prayers. Hope they are able to get you up and moving again, feeling stronger soon! Take care and we’ see you when you’re able to return to the castle.

KatieAn56

10/16/19

My goodness Nona, the saying is true when it rains it pours!! I will keep you and your Mother in my thoughts and prayers.  

KNIMtheTOAD

10/16/19

So Sorry about your Mom.

Prayers for her and you. Good idea checking into hosp. That way you will get extra care.

Enough about you. As soon as you get out of hosp. Will you come do my dishes and laundry? With Mom taken care of  you will have so much more energy. JUST kidding. Again prayers.

(((hugs))) Rosalie