Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEASONAL EVENTS CONSORTIUM - ask here for help   The Consortium

Started 4/23/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 32539 views.

Hi Crystal, just so you know, if BF CS transfers your game to another device, you will lose your friends. Be sure you write down everybody’s friend code before you do that so you can reinvite everyone. wink

Hi Debbie, I’m back from the long Easter weekend here in the UK but traveling for two weeks out of the next four plus my dad is having surgery and will be in the hospital for a week in the middle of the month.  Perfect timing!  

I think what I will do is put my list back up but only with SE event items that I can pass onto lower-level players, and challenge items when they come up.  My WiFi access will be limited while I’m away but I will try to check in at least once a day.  

You can always message me with any special requests or give my player ID out to anyone who needs it.  Copying me on forum posts works really well for that, too - when the forum isn’t down, of course ;)

~Catherine

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Apr-25

Catherine,

I will make certain to continually check your Wishlist !! 

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and dedication while traveling. I will keep your Dad in my prayers pray. I hope all goes well with his surgery. Please keep me posted!!

I have also sent you a PM, so just make sure to read it when you have the opportunity!!

If anything else comes up or changes, please just PM me or post here. 

Hugs ~ Debbie 

Victoria765

May-1

Hi,

I am new to Delphi Forums, but I have been a member of the Seasonal Consortium in the past (back when we were part of BFG forums).  I missed most of the last Halloween and Christmas events and was not able to finish crafting the pets.  Anybody out there still have stuff from those events?  I am stockpiling lots of spring items to share with the group.

Thanks for reading!  I play as Victoria (188089) on PC.

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-1

I sent you a PM.

You can access it by going to the top of the page and clicking on the icon with the picture on it or you can access it by clicking on my name at the top of the post and click on the drop down box to send me a message.

I have oodles of both events.

In reply toRe: msg 181
Dot (aussieDot1)

May-14

To Members & Friends of the Consortium

Christine (forum name Tickled Trout) has asked me to post a notice letting everyone know that she has lost her games.  This is the reason she has not been gifting.  She is also having problems accessing the forum at the moment. 

She now has a new computer but BFG are having problems transferring any of her games.  She is hoping they might be able to rescue something from her Tammy game but does not know if they will be successful.

PLEASE DO NOT gift her  games as all gifts will be lost.  All games are PC.  Her games are

bagpuss  557***

Bellington  520***

Chilli  644**

Mad Max  521***

Jacko  726***

Nim  536***

Proddle  718***

The Mallard  674***

TomTom  584***

Tammy (her avatar reads Tammy.back)   432***

The following may also be her games.  I will need to check to be certain.

Goldfish  751***

The Captain  750***

The Cook  751***

The Detective  746***

Miss Molly  775***

There may also be a couple more games that are not on my games so if any member of the Consortium has them, can they please PM me so I can update this list? 

Happy gaming.

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia

Hi Dot just to confirm the last group are Christine's game's.  I also have Cheeky but unfortunately there seems to be another problem with the server and I can't connect to check the ID number. 

Attention all iOS Consortium Members:

Druid, Catheryne, Jackie, and Datsalotta, 

I have sent to each of you a PM with pertinent information about our dear friend and great helper to the Consortium, Crystal. Her level 82 game has now been fixed and updated. 

Please read it and make certain to send out immediate invites to her lvl 82 game so it is back on your friends list couple and she may continue her wonderful dedication and assistance to each and every one of us. You will find all the necessary information you will need in the PM’s I have sent. 

If you look at the message by my name, it indicates that a PM is waiting for all Consort Members. 

Thank you so much as always for your help, assistance and patience while Crystal diligently worked on getting her game fixed just so she may continue to do her work helping us!!

Kudos and three cheers for Crystal!! tadabouquetsparkleskissing_heart

Debbie 

Let me know if I should put a wish list up,for consortium needs.....

always like to, pay it forwardinnocent

Crystal,

I sent you a PM in reference to posting some things for the Consortium!! If you might read it and let me know if that works for you?? I so greatly appreciate it!! pray

Just PM me and let me know and I will make the necessary arrangements!! 

I am so grateful as always!! 

Debbie