Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEASONAL EVENTS CONSORTIUM - ask here for help   The Consortium

Started 4/23/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 40727 views.
In reply toRe: msg 199

Mysty3615 is another PC player who is in need of event items. I have already added her to my games but if anyone else can help it would be appreciated. She started playing at the very end of last Christmas. 

Either PM Mysty or me for her ID

Thank you

Norry

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-16

I already have her as a friend so will help out with what I can.

WELCOME....

I would like to announce and introduce everyone to our newest iOS Consortium Member, Miss Tracy!! 
Tracy is at lvl 93, i594855 She has been added to our Consortium Members playing on iOS. 

Tracy is very active in the Forum, and an expert player in the game. But most importantly she is the kindest, most supportive, compassionate and caring person I know. She has an abundance of generosity and always a kind word to share. Her selfless, giving nature is lead by her very open heart heart to all those that might need a hand...or perhaps to those that just need to know that someone out there has heard you and cares...She validates you! What an incredible quality!! 

Tracy is a wonderful addition to our team!! starsstars I hope everyone will join along with Datsalotta, Catherine and me, in welcoming tada her to our fantastic team!! 

Debbie

misstracy22

Oct-6

Debbie,

Thank you so much, for your very kind and supportive words. Hopefully I will do them justice. I feel very honoured to have been invited to join such a lovely team, to help others have fun and enjoy Midnight Castle.

Tracyrelaxed

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-6

Congrats!

Friend of yours on 2 games. Happy to repay whenever either one can!

KatieAn56

Oct-6

WOO HOO Tracy, congrats! I can attest to the fact that Tracy is a great, upbeat friend. Her posts are funny and she always thanks people for their help.  In my opinion she will be a great asset to the Consortium.  I enjoy having her as a friend, (one of my first friends) and she's always willing to lend a helping hand.  See ya in the castle!!

attie1234

Oct-6

Hi MissTracy, Welcome!  I so enjoy being your friend on both my games (Benit & Attie).  I am so glad you have joined. Have fun! dancer Attie

misstracy22

Oct-7

Thank you so much. For all your support.

Tracy

misstracy22

Oct-7

Thank you, now I’m beginning to get a little overwhelmed by all you lovely people. Thank you for again help others.

yep, see yah there.
Tracy

misstracy22

Oct-7

Hi,

Thank you,

I can’t do this without everyone’s support. You have enabled this to happen. Thank you.

I’ll just blame you lot, if I crash and burn. (Only joking)

Tracy