Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEASONAL EVENTS CONSORTIUM - ask here for help   The Consortium

Started 4/23/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 64815 views.

Hi Miss Tracy,

Sorry I’m a bit late posting, I took a short break. 

Congratulations on joining the Consortium. They are a wonderful group of people and I’m sure you will make an excellent addition. 

I have already gifted out all my left over Halloween stock from last year, but will be working hard this year to gather some more to pass on. 

Cheers 

April 

misstracy22

Oct-12

Thank you, 

You are very thoughtful and kind.

The consortium are a very supporting team. I can only hope to help them not hinder. I will try my best.
Welcome back.

Tracy

KatieAn56

Oct-12

Miss Tracy said: P.S sorry Katie, for placing you with the Consortium members.

No problem Tracy, that's a good group of people to be placed with.  

I try to help Consortium members and all my friends.  Being on level 35 hinders me a lot of the time.  I have only participated in 1 event (spring event) so I have no stock pile of event items to gift.  I only started playing  January of this year.  A lot of the items cost diamonds, which I am trying to build my inventory of those.  

Kate

• Edited October 12, 2019 6:17 pm  by  KatieAn56
misstracy22

Oct-12

Hi Kate,

You are a lovely giving friend, not only with your gifting, with your time, support, encouragement and words. 
Thank you so much for your thoughts of helping. 

As always please do let me know if there is anything I may do for you.

Enjoy the Fall Event.

Tracy

KatieAn56

Oct-12

Hi Tracy,

Having a bit of a problem with my laptop tonight. Thank you my sweet friend. And if there's anything I can help you with, just give me a shout out!! Enjoy the fall event and stormin' the castle! See ya there.

Kate

There you Miss Tracey:dancer

have been very sporadic in the Castle, but have you in all 3 games. Thanks for helping othersangel

crystal;p tropical_fish

misstracy22

Oct-13

Hi you two,

Thanks for your replies. Hopeful both your problems with techi things will be sorted for the Fall Event. Have fun and see you both there. 
Tracy relaxed

CC to KatieAn56
KatieAn56

Oct-13

Hi Tracy,

Luckily I play my game on my iPad so hopefully no problems for the fall event. The biggest problem with my laptop is the nut behind the keyboard (me) Have a great day!!

Kate

• Edited October 13, 2019 9:50 am  by  KatieAn56
misstracy22

Oct-13

I love nuts. Obviously with no added salt or oil. Fresh as a daisy.