Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEASONAL EVENTS CONSORTIUM - ask here for help   The Consortium

Started 4/23/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 55302 views.
KatieAn56

Oct-13

Hi Tracy,

Luckily I play my game on my iPad so hopefully no problems for the fall event. The biggest problem with my laptop is the nut behind the keyboard (me) Have a great day!!

Kate

• Edited October 13, 2019 9:50 am  by  KatieAn56
misstracy22

Oct-13

I love nuts. Obviously with no added salt or oil. Fresh as a daisy.

In reply toRe: msg 229
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-15

Attention All Android Players....

We are seeking help, on behalf of our dear friend, Lizzardo123. She is in need of perhaps some 5K Eggs, for those of you who might have some to spare, or maybe even some crafted items, Seal of Prayer, Blessing Pendant, or Pendant of Island Ruler. 

If any Android Players would be available to help, please PM me for her ID!! 
We are grateful, and thank you so very much for helping all of the players in this fantastic game we all love heart !!

Debbie 

CC to Wendulka
Tanyasis

Oct-26

Many thanks to helpful members.  I need raven eggs and will happily gift in return.  I play on PC. My player name is Tanya's Sis.  Id is 269401. Not sure exactly how this works.  Hope this is OK.

Tanya's Sis

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-26

Hi !! 

I have previously CC’d Norry, and Datsalotta, Dot is away currently, but will return soon!! 
You may find their ID # ‘s on the first page of this thread under PC Consortium Members!! Please feel free to invite them to your game. I will also follow up with them through PM, by sending each of them your information and your need of help with the Raven Eggs!! 

We are very happy the Consortium is here to be of help and assistance to you in your quest to craft your Little Raven pet!! 

If there is anything else you need or I may be of help or assistance to you, please just let me know!! 

Debbie  rainbow

datsalotta

Oct-26

Hi Debbie - I will invite tanyasis on my 2 pc consortium games, datsalotta and *piesy.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-26

You are AMAZING!!

Thank you so much for all the continued hard work, generosity, and supportive spirit you provide, 24/7, 365 days a year to all of us Datsalotta!!

You are truly such a valued member of the Consortium!! You are priceless!! two_heartsstars innocent
And you always keep me laughing as well!! kissing_heart

Hugs~ Debbie 

misstracy22

Oct-26

Hi Debbie,

I would just like to say I agree with you, Datsalotta is wonderful, so helpful, hard working and makes me laugh too.

hugs too, Tracy 

datsalotta

Oct-26

Aw shucks girls. Sweet of you both to say. ((((((Hugs))))))back at ya

Are you aware of a player called "old player" His forum name is MoTom. Indeed he has been playing for as long as me and just sent me a pm. He's been away for about a year and is playing on ipad. I'd give you his id no.but won't have the ipad til later tonight so if you want to invite him send me a pm. By then I will be able to get his id no.

datsalotta old friends