Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEASONAL EVENTS CONSORTIUM - ask here for help   Archives

Started 4/23/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 69920 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
HMH (breezyhmh)

Nov-20

Debbie,

I'm not sure if pjck has gotten all the Raven eggs needed yet, but I can help her, or any other castle member in need of these. I also just went through and made sure that all of the PC Consortium members are on my Friends list so I can assist in that manner as well (there were a couple that I had missed before for some reason).

In reply toRe: msg 1
polarismc

Nov-21

Hi all,

My iPad was misbehaving so I missed half the Halloween event and lost my friends list in the restore. I’ve made a few more friends but most people don’t seem to have the new Halloween room up so I’m not able to get the new pet eggs... would really appreciate making friends with anyone who is sharing the new room and/or has the eggs to spare. i2750036 Polaris lvl 63

• Edited November 21, 2019 6:16 pm  by  polarismc
attie1234

Nov-21

Hi Polaris. I will send an invite to both my games (Attie & Benit). I have extra eggs and also I am still rotating rooms every 12 or so hours. Welcome and have fun! dancer Attie

edited to add.....please no need to gift back. :-)

• Edited November 21, 2019 7:45 pm  by  attie1234
datsalotta

Nov-21

Hey HMH ! pjck has completed Raven Eggs and taken them off the wish list YAY. A couple of players have avatar messages with congrats for pjck Awesome!

datsalotta Eggs

datsalotta

Nov-21

Hey polaris !! I will send invite tonight. I'm Consortium Santa so have alotta Eggs and other Event items to help you with. I also have 130 friends but will get to you. Helps me if you say something on your avatar like "eggs" or something

datsalotta eggs & friends ((-:

KatieAn56

Nov-22

Hi polaris, sent you an invite...My player name is Kate...I have over 800 of each of the eggs as well as I rotate both rooms.  I am on central time so I try to rotate between 8-9 am and 8-9 pm. Hope to see ya in the castle.

Hi Polaris, welcome back! I have sent you an invitation & can send you eggs also. I try to switch rooms about every 12 hours, but often can’t get into the Castle when it’s time to switch to room 1, so I often have room 2 up most of the time. Happy searching!

Hi Polaris, I can help. I’ll send you an invitation.  
I’m back from holiday tomorrow. 

~Catheryne (Consortium)

misstracy22

Nov-23

Hi,

I’ve sent an invite, please accept. 
Take care,

Tracy

Hi Polaris:

I help collect items for the consortium, have plenty of eggs and have room 2 up in 2 of my games. Will send invite to all 3, please let us know if you need anything else...like ghost traps,smiley_cat