Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEASONAL EVENTS CONSORTIUM - ask here for help   Archives

Started 4/23/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 69849 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)

Thank you for all your help and hard work, Dot.  I’m sorry you are stepping down, but you need to look after yourself and your family first of all.  I know the Consortium will be just fine in Debbie’s very capable hands! 

~Catheryne

Hi April:

consortium , I believe, started with Christmas pet eggs...and took off from there. Dot was with them from the beginning.

THANK YOU DOT!bouquet

and also the author of Pet Tales? Or Pets gone wild. 

Debbie, thank you for becoming the consortium organizer blush

I will continue to assist you as neededsmiley_cat

THEdella

Dec-7

How do I join the consortium?  Am willing to help.  I play on a PC only.

datsalotta

Dec-7

Hey Savina !! We are friends on iOS and I will keep in mind your need for Spring event items. 

See you having fun around the Castle ((-:

datsalotta

SharpEye1

Dec-7

Hi Dot and Debbie, I echo everything April said as I couldn't have put it any better!  Lots of Love and Hugs to you both!! Ada heart_eyes

misstracy22

Dec-8

Hi Della,

I’m Tracy, one of the consortium members. Thank you for your generous  offer. I’m sure Debbie will be in touch. I just wanted to reassure you it hadn’t been missed. 

Take care, Tracy rabbit

misstracy22

Dec-8

Hi, 

Just sent a PM. Please read and reply.

Thanks, Tracy monkey

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Dec-13

Attention All Players, The Consortium....

Is very pleased and privileged to announce we have Two new Members of the Consortium. 

Becoming a Member and being a part of the PC Consortium Team, is PenWeb!! She has four different games, (Nell, Nell2, One Cent, & GMA). Her Game Names and ID#’s can be found on the very first page of this thread!! 
Penny has played for many years, and generously contributed to the Consortium for all this time!! We are very excited she is now joining us as a Member!! Please make certain to invite her and connect with her to your games, prior to the beginning of the Winter Event!! 
Welcome, Penweb!! We are so happy that you are joining us!! kissing_heart

On the Android Consortium Member Team, we would like to warmly welcome BAPPLE!! 
Betty is also an extremely active player, who is kind, generous, giving and willing to lend a helping hand for those in need of assistance!! You may find BAPPLE’s, Game Name, and ID# on the very first page of this thread, under those Playing on Android!! We are overjoyed that Betty has come on board as a Consortium Member. Please make certain to connect with her and invite her to your games, prior to the beginning of the WE!! Welcome Betty!! So pleased to have you be a Consortium Member. heart_eyes

Both of these fantastic ladies, are incredible assets to the Consortium!! We know you will all join us in making them feel right at home!! heart

As a side note, there was an error in Dot’s ID # for her Android Game. My most sincere apologies for any confusion that this caused.
Please do make certain to check the Membership List for All Current Member’s Names, & ID #’s.  There have been recent changes across all platforms!! 

Please, at anytime, if you have any questions, concerns, issues, problems or need assistance in any way, never hesitate to contact me by sending me a PM!! 
I will do whatever I can to be of help!!

Debbie 

misstracy22

Dec-13

Hi Debbie,

May I join you in extending a warm welcome, to both our new consortium members. 
Penweb and BJApple will be superb, they are both very generous, giving and offer a helpful hand and advice when someone is in need.

Please if either of you need help, just ask, I’ll find someone who can helpwink
Take care, Tracydromedary_camel

P.S. Here’s a seat....

CC to PenWebBJApple

Welcome, PenWeb and BjApple! The more, the merrier!!

~Catheryne (iOS Consortium)

CC to PenWebBJApple