Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEASONAL EVENTS CONSORTIUM - ask here for help   Archives

Started 4/23/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 69847 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
In reply toRe: msg 293
CzoeMC

Dec-27

Sending warm thoughts to April. A number of elderly folks in our small community have passed in the last few days. Perhaps they have the good feelings, and family, community love, that the holidays are a good place and time to slip away into the next.

OH, originally was going to post about how.... I was mistakenly informed in a Consortium thread that the Timid Stoat eggs would quit dropping when I finally crafted one, This is NOT  correct. Been holding off crafting the little dude, in order to accumulate eggs for friends that unfortunately can't participate in the WE.

Did a backlog of CC challenges today, crafted the Stoat, and I am still getting eggs!

Perhaps this circumstance of no eggs after crafting has applied to some earlier pets, but the Stoat isn't among them.

Some of the others seem harder, and if I get any on the wheel, will distribute.

misstracy22

Dec-27

Hi,

Bless you and thank you for helping others before crafting the little stoat. At last you have him. He is a lovely pet. Cutie perhaps. 
Enjoy the remainder of the WE. with your new found pet. The other little pet is also available to you if you have the red yarn etc to craft him. If not just put them red yarn on your wish list. I’m sure you will have plenty of friends who will help you. 

Take care, Tracybird

Werecatqueen

Jan-18

My baby game needs some consortium help with the Christmas cards

ID is a1300275 and am Playing as Gatekeeper Iss'ao. Obviously am playing on android

misstracy22

Jan-18

Hi,

I’m sure now that you have posted on here you will get replies.
Do you have Pretty2 (Robert), BApple and Dot2 as friends? They are the Consortium members to have on your friends list, for help with Christmas Cards.
Do you have the cards you need on your wish list?

PM me if you need anymore info.

Take care, Tracymonkey

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jan-18

Hi !! 
Thank you so much, we are always so very happy to help!! blush

As Tracy has indicated to you the specific Consortium Members, who will be of help and assistance on the Android platform. I am also including each of their Game ID #’s, so you may send an invitation. Additionally, I will personally send each one of them your game information. As well, I am copying them on this post!! That way, invites may be exchanged either way!! wink
Please just post the colored Christmas Cards on your Wishlist!! 

BApple - Consortium - ID a476965 

Dot2 - Consortium - ID a1100158 

Pretty2 (Robert) (Consortium) - ID a1123056

I hope you are having a spectacular time during the WE!! 
If there are any questions, problems, issues or anything else that you may need. Please feel free to PM me, or reach out to Tracy! 

Debbie snowflake snowman

PS....Thank you so much as always Tracy , for the fantastic assist!! kissing_heart

Robert (amf368)

Jan-19

I have sent you an invite from pretty2 and cutiepie

misstracy22

Jan-19

Hi Robert,

Thanks for stepping in. Your a star, as always. So willing to help.

I’ve sent a PM to you.

Take care, Tracywhale

misstracy22

Jan-19

Hi Debbie,

Thanks, I just don’t have the skill with words like you. Mine are more plain and simple. But always sent with my whole heart.

Hugs, Tracysnail

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jan-19

Hi  relaxed

I have sent you an invite from my Dot2 game.  Have fun in the Castle.

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

In reply toRe: msg 302
Myelle01

Jan-23

I have a spare Yeti egg on my PC game. Who wants it?