Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEASONAL EVENTS CONSORTIUM - ask here for help   Archives

Started 4/23/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 83449 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)

Hi LadyBird, I sent you an invitation. I'll be happy to help you get your prior event pets. angel

Druid

Gotcha! I gave you a unique stamp first, but will look for events items next time. Glad to help! Lady Pirate 

Elsaemerald

7/4/18

Hi Ladybird

i sent invites for both my Suziesapphire and Elsaemerald games. The pets are one of my favourite bits. Let’s get you those wee beasties.relaxed

Elsa

LizaLadyBird

7/5/18

Thanks Druid, I really appreciate the help. I have accepted, but I don't have anything on your Wishlist to return the favour, but as soon as I do, I will return the favour.

LizaLadyBird

7/5/18

Hi Elsamerald, thanks so much for both of your games. I can't believe the generosity of the forum, you are the best.

Hi Dot,

I'm very new to posting on forums, and still learning my way around and I chanced upon this thread. Could some of the ios consortium members send a friend request to me please. My game name is April @ MC

I am slowing going through the list, trying to craft all the pets and will happily gift back if I'm able. Im only early on in the game (level 25). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

April

April, I can help you with getting your pets, but your friend code isn't here, so I can't invite you.  

Sent you a pm. 

Hi Druid and all wonderful consortium members,

Thank you so much for your generous gifting. I cant always return in kind, but hope I help a bit. : )

I was reading the other consortium post, in particular the part about asking for non-event items, and i was wondering if this applies to pet eggs as well? I have crafted nearly all the non-seasonal event pets, but can't seem to get the parrot egg or the snail egg. Am I able to request those from the consortium as well? If not, that is totally fine, I will keep spinning that wheel lol.

Also I noticed a passage about declining a player once they have achieved their seasonal event goal. Does it matter that i have many seasonal event goals to achieve and may need help for a while? I don't want to be the cause of the consortium members games' suffering (due to excessive friends lists) or taking a place that other players may need as well? 

Once again, I am so grateful for all the help, from everyone here on the forum and will happily pay it forward when I have an excess of event stock. 

April

Hi April,

I have both a Parrot & a Snail egg I can give you. I've already sent you a gift today, but if you put 1 of them on your list tomorrow, I will send it, then the other the next day. relaxed   Then we can go back to working on getting your Event pets.  

I don't mind if it takes a long time - I have plenty of most items to share, & my old friends understand that I'm helping newer players when I don't gift them as often.  

Thank you so much. You're a legend! : )