Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

HOSs and ZZs   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 4/24/18 by AEGram; 16068 views.
mdpetdoc

Sep-7

If you don't have Excel, you can use excel for free in your browser when you have a Microsoft account. They are free to everyone and you don't need to provide any financial information. 

Where do you find the Rune Tree Leaf? I have one but for the life of me can't figure out where I got it. It didn't come up when I did a search of the spreadsheet. 

CC to AEGram
AEGram

Sep-7

Rune Tree Leaf is in the Dragon Skeleton  .... . you can get either Sea Pony, Polar Owl, or Rune Tree Leaf from that HOS

mdpetdoc

Sep-7

Is that a new HOS or am I just missing it on your spreadsheet? What level is the HOS introduced?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Right.

I'm supposed to be doing something here...

I cannot for the life of me remember what it is.

The Dragon Skeleton HOS in Ice Hall was opened in Level 92.  Pinfeathers sends you to Skull Pete for 10 tasks and Anabel for 8.  In Skull Pete's 4th task, you go to the Dragon Skeleton HOS which makes the sea pony, polar owl and rune tree leaf available (like AEG said).